Good Sunday Morning Everyone!

Cira S.
on 2/22/09 12:56 am - Charles Town , WV

How is everyone doing today?  Come on in and check in with us.  

As for me I am doing good.  Getting ready to go back to the working world as of March 2nd. I will be commuting to work an hour and 15 minutes each way. The money is worth it so I will not mind it.  I used to work for Verizon before and I am finally going back after being a stay at home Mom for 6 years!  Wish me luck!

My husband had RNY August of 2008 and has 30 pounds to reach his goal. His weight is going down slowly but he is a light weight so that is fine. The most important thing is that he is off all his diabetes, high blood pressure meds and off his cpap machine. Yay!  

So come on and tell us how you are all doing? Anybody exercising?

Have a great day!

I am who I am and accept my feelings wholeheartedly.
Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.

Cira 249/144.0 current/goal 154/ 5'3" 10 lbs below my Dr's goal
100Cira-1.jpg picture by negra266

WVpaob
on 2/22/09 6:26 am
Cira - It sounds like you've adapted well to the idea of going back to work.  Six years is a long time.  I returned to work within 2 months of the births of each of my three kids (the youngest of which is 17 now).  It was the hardest thing I ever did.  You'll be in  my thoughts!  My "saving grace" was having a sitter come to my home.  A wonderful lady who thought of my own children as her own grandchildren. 

We've got lots of beautiful snow today!  I'm one of those people that loves the change of the seasons.  I'm staying in this afternoon and enjoying the view!  Hugs, hugs, - Pat
Cira S.
on 2/22/09 11:45 am - Charles Town , WV
Thanks Pat, I am happy but nervous and a bit anxious but I am sure everything will work out. My oldest daughter will be watching my little ones and my husband is wonderful, helpful and supportive.  All that will make things easier with this major transition.

I lovce snow and we really didn;t get much over this side of WV.  Today I only saw a wintry mix for like 5 minutes and it turned to rain then it stopped.  Lucky you!
I hope you had a great day.

Hugs,

I am who I am and accept my feelings wholeheartedly.
Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.

Cira 249/144.0 current/goal 154/ 5'3" 10 lbs below my Dr's goal
100Cira-1.jpg picture by negra266

Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 2004 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4710 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6312 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5638 views