Big Horn Basin Support Group on Hold

Kathy L.
on 1/31/08 9:37 am - Deaver, WY
Hi Everyone, I am still wanting to get a support group started, but I'm having surgery on 2/14 and will be required to stay off my feet for 3-4 weeks.  I'll be using that time to find a place, get my act together and get ready to get on with my life.  Anyway, the group will have to wait longer than I had planned.  Will post when I get one going.  In the meantime I'm still needing the support and would love to hear from anyone who needs the support as well.  I've learned that when you share you also get in return. I'm nearly 8-years out and have maintained a 70 lb loss.  I'd still like to get the last 30-40 off (again) and know that the one thing that would help in exercise.  I've not done that part.  I"ve also had a hard time with carbs.  Now I'm trying to get back on the protein, using shakes at least 3 times a day, low fat protein and not much in the way of carbs.  But the gas is killing us...does anyone have any ideas what to do for the gas?  I'm thinking Gas-X or beano but if someone could let me know what they do, I'd really appreciate it. Looking forward to getting the support group going but need to take care of other things first. Hang in there and God Bless you!!!!! Kathy
vbee
on 2/12/08 7:21 am - Cody, WY

Kathy S...I have great news for you!  The Wyoming Weight Loss Surgery Center is sponsoring a support group in Cody open to whom ever would like to participate!  The Big Horn Basin Bariatric Support Group will hold its first meeting on March 13th at 6:30 pm in Cody at the Boys and Girls Club.  I can give you directions if you are interested.  email me at [email protected] and I can give you more information.  Donna Post, RN and Dr. Dennis Lewis surgeon will be on hand for Q & A and uplifting support!  Hope you can make it!

Vera B
Cody, WY
LAPRNY 7/31/06 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Wyoming!!
wyo_sarah · 3 replies · 5119 views
Little Bites
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5711 views
February 20, 2013
pinklowrider · 2 replies · 6262 views
Good Morning Wyoming