What's up Wyomingites?

WyominGirl
on 4/20/08 1:44 pm
Hey all- Just wondering what everybody is up to.... I've got the heat cranked up looking for an excuse not to drive into Cody in the morning! 

Jamie in Wyoming

vbee
on 4/21/08 3:17 am - Cody, WY
Hey Jamie girl!  You looked awesome at support group!  Hope you are feeling good and everything is going down well for you!  Can't wait for an update!  Much success to you!  Dang its cold today!  Come on sunshine!  Im sick of snow!
Vera B
Cody, WY
LAPRNY 7/31/06 
brenmatt65
on 4/21/08 3:49 am - Powell, WY
Howdy Jamie and Vera! I'm sick of snow toooo!!  Why is it that in Wyoming spring means winter and winter means winter and summer means spring and fall means summer and fall and winter? lol I've had a bit of a time this past week.  I've been faced with stressful situations and have found myself wanting to stress eat.  I've not done too bad at avoiding it, but there have been a couple times I've given in.  When I did give in I made it count, not useless calories, but I don't want to start down that road! I'm doing the 5 day pouch test starting today to get my mindset back in line with what I know works.  I hope both of you are doing great!  I love ya both! Jamie, let's walk together ok?  Give me a holler at 754-4245 and we'll see when works for both of us :) Have a super day you two!! Brenda
dridlen
on 4/21/08 5:44 am - gillette, WY
Howdy! I think I am in a different part of Wyoming but what the heck, wanted to give you a shout. It is nicer here today than yesterday.  I have been having a heck of a time also, I woke up yesterday just starving, the first time since surgery and it is bumming me out since my first fill is not until May 15.....grrrrrr Hope you have a great day!!! Dottie
Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader
236 (highest)/228 (at surgery)/136.8(currently)

wyochristiangal
on 4/23/08 4:02 pm
eHi Vera, Yes you might just be my angel!!!!  I am scheduled for surgery in SLC in May, but something just hasn't seemed right.  Now something new has happened . Had gone to a seminar here in Cody a few years ago and had kept the card on my fridge. Looked tonight and THERE IT WAS!!!!!  I took that as a sign. Looked up Wyo wwt loss surg of Wyo online and found all of this!!!! Am going to call Riverton in the am and see what I can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  Please contact me. 587-5611. OH BLESS ALL OF YOU!!!!! Linda
brenmatt65
on 4/24/08 1:15 pm - Powell, WY
Hi Linda!  I'd like to help you in any way I can.  I've been where you are, and I'd love to be part of your encouragement and support! You can call me if you'd like to....754-4245. I live in Powell and my name is Brenda. I used to live in Cody, so who knows, we might already know each other! God bless you! Brenda
shellyc
on 4/28/08 11:04 pm
Good Morning Linda....my name is Shelly and I'm Vera's sister....I saw your post and mentioned it to Vera when we were working out this morning..she asked me to let you know that she'll be contacting you soon.  She's been very busy at work and unable to access internet.  There's a possibility we were probably at the same seminar.  I had my gastric bypass in RIverton in Dec. 07....best decision I ever made....Dr. Lewis and Donna were god-sent angels in my book.  I would recommend them very highly.  I hope you check into them.  Have a great day!
wyoctry
on 9/14/08 8:40 am - Riverton, WY
Hi everyone, I am new.  Just got my appointments for pre work and still waiting on approval.  I am very excited to finally be doing this after researching and working toward it for about 4 yrs.  And I am thrilled to have found this forum.

Pamela
Riverton, WY
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Wyoming!!
wyo_sarah · 3 replies · 5119 views
Little Bites
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5713 views
February 20, 2013
pinklowrider · 2 replies · 6262 views
Good Morning Wyoming
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5639 views