Tuesday Check in

dridlen
on 6/29/09 10:50 pm - gillette, WY
 Just checking what is going on today. I am planning on going to the gym, then I am not sure what is going on after that. Trying to stay cool I suppose.

Dottie R. 
Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader
236 (highest)/228 (at surgery)/136.8(currently)

soon2Bfine
on 6/30/09 6:45 am
It's hot here today too.  Thank God my office has a/c.  I plan on hitting the gym on my way home from work.  If I get off in time, I'll go home and walk to the gym unless of course our afternoon thunderstorms roll in.  It's already clouding up.
             "Without change, there'd be no butterflies."

Starting Weight:   308      Surgery Day:  295      Current Weight:  248
dridlen
on 6/30/09 7:40 am - gillette, WY
 It is clouding up here also, the clouds rolled in and it started blowing harder than it usually does. My son called and told me that a tornado touched down out by Wyocak mine. Gosh. I did weights at home today, it was so hot and when it is hot outside it is hot in the gym at the rec center. I can't wait until they get the new center done. Hope your day is great!

Dottie R. 

Sharon Burns
on 6/30/09 10:36 am - Cheyenne, WY
I am 3 + years out now and would love to find a fitness budy foe either fitness one or LCCC.  I'm really starting to have trouble maintaining and it is all because I am slacking off. Help!  Sharon
dridlen
on 6/30/09 11:26 am - gillette, WY
 Hi Sharon, I am just getting to the maintenance phase of my program and am sweating it a little bit. we can keep each other accountable on here if you want. Post exercise and what we eat even. I ended up doing weights today and not going to the gym. It was to hot. Let me know what you think.
Dottie R. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Wyoming!!
wyo_sarah · 3 replies · 5119 views
Little Bites
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5713 views
February 20, 2013
pinklowrider · 2 replies · 6262 views
Good Morning Wyoming
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5639 views