FREE ~ Band2gether Lap Band Conference - October 9-11, 2009

Band2gether
on 8/12/09 7:49 am, edited 9/9/09 10:58 am - Eagle, ID
Hello Wyoming!

I'm just letting everyone in the NW region know about the upcoming FREE Band2gether Get2gether (B2G G2G), B2G's 2nd Annual National Lap Band Conference which will be in Boise, Idaho, October 9-11, at the Boise Centre on the Grove.  Our keynote speaker this year is LuLu Roman from the hit TV comedy series, Hee Haw!.  LuLu has lost over 200 pounds with her band and has an incredible story to share about her journey to victory over life-long obesity. 

Among our list of presenters and educators are Dr. Bryan Anderson, medical director for the Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery Program at Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center in Boise; Melanie Machado, of Pacific Nutrition and Wellness, a state-of-the-art weight loss surgical program in Edmonds, Washington; and Dr. Jacqueline Jacques, the chief science officer of Bariatric Advantage.  For a complete list of our speakers and for the detailed schedule, please go to:

http://band2gether.net/09g2g

For travelers: Check our site for the fantastic room rates being offered to conference attendees at the beautiful Grove Hotel!  Special parking rates are available for downtown parking.

To learn more about Band2gether, please visit our lap band support site: http://band2gether.net

We hope to see you at the 2009 B2G G2G!

Susan Morris
Founder and CEO
Band2gether, Inc.
(b2g is a non profit organization)

(I grew up in Cody, and will forever consider Wyoming to be my home.  Anyone here from Cody??)

monymony
on 10/7/09 12:49 am
Hi Susan, it sounds like a great conference. Next time you have a conference, put it on the Nebraska board. I hope you have a great turnout. Mona

Veteran Bandster 2002

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

Band2gether
on 10/7/09 1:12 am - Eagle, ID
Thank you, Mona!  Next year, I will be sure to announce it on all of the boards!  I was thinking regional for those who could drive to Boise, but we have a lot of of folks flying in from farther away that learned about the conference on our support site.

Thanks for the well wishes! 

Sincerely,
Susan Morris
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Wyoming!!
wyo_sarah · 3 replies · 5119 views
Little Bites
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5713 views
February 20, 2013
pinklowrider · 2 replies · 6262 views
Good Morning Wyoming