5 das post surgery--Nothng sounds good to eat except carbs.

nicoleista
on 10/26/13 4:16 am - MI
VSG on 03/05/12

I am five days post Tummy Tuck. Have both a vertical and horizontal incision and I have to say, I wasn't expecting this to be as intense as it is. I know I am progressing how I should be, no major set backs except that I have zero appetite for any thing significant. I have mainly been eating saltines, graham crackers, a little bit of peanut butter, an occasional Zone Bar and some milk. I am drinking water, apple juice and sprite. I need help thinking of what to eat. Sugar and carbs are the only things that sound appealing. I need you help, pleeease! I want to heal well.

scoobyluvr1
on 10/26/13 4:24 am
RNY on 10/21/13
I think you know you need to avoid the carbs and sugar and focus on the protein...even if its not want you want. If eating it is difficult maybe supplement with shakes for a bit

~Ronda~  

Can you hear me now? Only on R&R 3.0 PM me for an invite!

poet_kelly
on 10/26/13 5:10 am - OH

How about a protein shake?  Carbs, sweet, and the protein you need to heal.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
Lap Band Revision
Marybelleolson · 0 replies · 520 views
Surgeon references
Marybelleolson · 0 replies · 43 views