how to post pics

sassie21898
on 4/1/14 8:44 am - augusta, GA

i can't seem to do it i am 5yra post op from 255 to 132 6-8mths post op then up to 150 but it took a long time to get to 150 and i've been at 150 for about 2yrs. i wanna post pics of me before and after dont have many but i wanna be an inspiration to those looking to get the surgery. when i go to my oh then photos then click on an album and then browse i find the pic to upload but once it is in the browser spot there is no upload button to click. can someone help

Cunning_Pam
on 4/1/14 10:49 am
RNY on 12/18/13

The easiest thing to do is to open your album and find the picture you want. Right click on it and "Copy". Then go to the post you want to put the picture in, put your cursor where you want the picture, and press Ctrl-V.

Hope that helps!

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

Member Services
on 4/1/14 11:03 am - Irvine, CA

Hi sassie,

If that does not work you can also try to highlight it (turns blue) and do ctrl c for copy from the keyboard and then go to your post and do ctrl v (I have a mac, what ever your command is) to paste.  If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1225 views