Tylenol Precise

Lindylou58
on 11/5/10 9:46 pm - North Bay, Canada
I am in need of a total knee replacement due to multiple issues (OA, x2 tears, bone spur, cyst) and had RNY six months ago. I find that my OA has gotten worse recently. I have managed to lose 95 pounds and had hoped that this would help with the pain but it hasn't.  Has anyone who has had RNY tried this the new Tylenol Precise cream and has it worked for you. I am from Canada and am hoping I can have a friend pick some of for me on their next trip to US. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Lindylou    
mrskreuter
on 3/11/11 10:08 pm
RNY on 02/24/11 with
I find myself about ready to spit nails,  feel sorry for my poor husband who is enduring my moods. Moods not related to the surgery sight directly but to all this darn pain I feel from my blasted Knees and the pain in the legs associated with.  The surgery pain did not even compare to this pain. I've taking Celebrex, advil, cybalta, nerotin, for my arthritic woes and then since surgery nothing. At the end of my patience and I only had my surgery on 2/24/11 trying to be patient, but moving is harder and it's so painful. The surgery went great very little discomfort feel fine, too bad they couldn't do a Tune up all over Knees etc.!! LOL!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Bone Density Low
nesterpoe · 0 replies · 100 views
Intense knee pain?
Nknerr · 1 replies · 2335 views
Butrans patch
mermaidoz · 5 replies · 3542 views
Exercise where to start???
fiercebynature · 4 replies · 4806 views