this is great!!

LISA M.
on 2/8/04 7:59 pm - RIVER ROUGE, MI
I would like to here any I mean any ideas for the treatment for arthritis..I suffer daily and nightly with it and it really is a pain. is there something that helps you..please share it with me.. :hug: Lisa
Pat/Louise W.
on 2/12/04 10:27 pm - Bradenton, FL
RNY on 03/18/04 with
Weight loss is probably one of the best helps for arthritis pain. Also water aerobics specifically for those with arthritis is wonderful. It helps to keep the joints flexible w/o putting strain on them. I too suffer with arthritis and can't wait for my surgery on March 18. 3 years ago I lost 70 pounds and my arthritis pain was just about non existent. Of course I gained it all back and so the pain came with it.
Brenda B.
on 2/23/04 11:09 pm - Groton, NY
Lisa I am pe-op and have terrible arthritis, hoping for some relief after losing weight, but I had pain way back in my thin years but I'm optomistic. Right now I take Vicodin and 2 ADVILS twice a day. It doesn't take away all the pain but I'm able to at least function. I'm wondering what I will be able to take after surgery, I can hardly wait to be a loser!! Brenda
tisfemin
on 3/2/04 2:24 pm - Gadsden, AL
Lisa, I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis and take Bextra. It has worked great at stopping my pain. I had a great deal of pain in my elbows and heels. I used to ride a bike and run a good bit which might be the cause of this. If I ride now it hurts but I'm sure it has to do with my weight. Christie
City Gurl
on 3/31/04 12:46 am - Somewhere In, NJ
Hi, Lisa & everyone else! I feel your pain.... I am new to the forum and just wanted to say that I am 52 years old and have had rheumatoid arthritis for about 18 years, and am presently taking a whole lot of meds to be able to function every day. Here's my list: Humira (by injection) Celebrex prednisone methotrexate plaquenil folic acid Fasomax (for osteo penia) I wish you all the best! Shahidah
Sandra Y.
on 4/26/04 3:29 am - Robbins, TN
I take a combo of Palquenil and Azulphidin(enteric coated). It takes about 3 weeks to fully kick in, but it works great for me. Also, warm water movements in a therapeutic pool, keep my aunt, who is much worse symptomatically than me, going.
gavin F.
on 5/12/04 3:12 am - parker, CO
First off I'll start with sayin that I do not have any type of arthritis or joint pain but I do enjoy trying to help the ones that do. I'm an independent distributer that helps market a health beverage from Tahiti called Tahitian Noni juice. Now I cannot guarantee any results but there have been many cases where people have had arthritis and after taking just a few ounces of juice a day for a few weeks they feel much much better. I would also like to say that if for any reason (any reason at all) your not satisfied you may return the juice not questions asked. But I would atleast check out the two sites I'll post below and read a little bit about the product. I really feel this may help you all. For Arthritis Testimonials: www.incc.org/sfs/testimonials/category_5.htm For other information and to order Juice: www.WheresYourNoni.com Thank you and hope all goes well, Gavin
Diane M.
on 8/29/04 4:11 pm - GA
Hi Lisa, Seeing you post tonight I had to sign up so that I could post a reply to you. Been lurking for a long time. About 2-1/2 weeks ago I started taking a homeopathic medication that has worked wonders for me. It is Bryonia Alba 30x by Hyland's. It is best to start out taking it slowly and working up to the 4 tiny tablets 4 times a day. The first week things got a lot worse, but I had been forewarned this would happen. The past few days have been stressful and I have forgotten to take it. *knock on wood* I have felt very little discomfort. The great thing is there are no side-effects. I've had an ulcer and know that I can't take a lot of pain medication so this has been a God send for me. The only thing you have to lose trying this is your pain. It is pretty cheap too. 250 tablets was about $8.
Kathy P.
on 9/24/04 7:41 pm - AZ
where did you buy it also have you had wls yet? Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Bone Density Low
nesterpoe · 0 replies · 125 views
Intense knee pain?
Nknerr · 1 replies · 2368 views
Butrans patch
mermaidoz · 5 replies · 3563 views
Exercise where to start???