new here too!

Teri D.
on 3/22/06 5:12 am - Dowagiac, MI
I have a one year old goffin ****atoo and two ****atiels and three love birds. Don't know what i was thinking,lol
BarbaraC
on 3/23/06 3:19 am - Somewhere, MD
That's nothing. I have 3 goffins all rescue bird. One I have 5 yrs now and could not live without. He is about 20-25 yrs old. He was a wild caught bird. The other two came to us from a couple that would scream at them to "Shut the F*** Up" and the birds would scream back. They are happy quite birds here with us. On top of that we have a pair of orange winged amazons that we have been trying to breed. No luck so far. And to add to our house of birds we have 8 cages of tiels pairs that we breed. We have 3 babies tiels right now and lots of eggs.
Angel J.
on 3/23/06 10:43 pm - Troutdale, OR
Welcome to bird lovers!! We are all bird crazy. Love my U2 and Congo. They are great. We had a Blue Front Amazon. We REALLY miss him. Amazons are just crazy birds that's why I love them. The goffins are sweet. I would not mind having one but DH is an for putting up with my Too. She starts her yapping at 5pm. She is a top notch snuggler though . Does anybody else have beak holes in their t-shirts besides me? She knows when its time for mama to walk in the door. Silly bird! Angel J
RCassety
on 4/10/06 1:52 am - Lindenwold, NJ
we have 2 zebra finches that we started with in october -- they are a nice breeding pair but it would be nice if they came up for air once in a while!!! we have 5 baby zebra finches in another cage -- then we got 2 parakeets later in october -- then we jumped and bought a yellow nape amazon who is 4 yrs old -- she is wonderful!!! we got her in december for xmas -- and our last one is a 2 yr old brown throat conure who was abused and left alone -- he's just learning how to play after being here for 4 months -- besides the birds we also have 2 cats
Most Active
Recent Topics
Parrotmom of 5
Eveningblossom · 2 replies · 424 views
Cockatiel passed away :'(
mysaffireeyes · 3 replies · 687 views
Molting and Plucking
Angel J. · 1 replies · 398 views