Happy Hump Day

Dalexis
on 9/30/08 10:52 pm - Brooklyn, NY
Happy Wednesday / hump day to all of BAF..no, no story today.  Thanks for all the positive comments though.  I just wanted a critique on a piece of my work. 

Have a great day!

"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."   Plutach.  Not true, for there are always more worlds to conquer.

www.myspace.com/dalexis863

Shirley E.
on 9/30/08 10:54 pm - Lexington Park, MD
Happy hump day to you and all of BAF!!

Start/Current/Goal ~ 373.5/230/180

"Faith can give us the courage to face the uncertainties of the future"  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Biggie Smalls
on 9/30/08 11:03 pm - Chocolate City, DC
same to ya D!!!!
I was once a mess!!  My mess is now my message!! WLS saves lives!!  I'm living proof!

It Is What It Is!!!
on 9/30/08 11:04 pm - Boston, MA
I was just about to ask you where part 3 was.... LOL

Happy Hump Day to you too....
I Won't Complain!  I've had good days, I've had bad days.  All of my good days out weigh my bad days, I WON'T COMPLAIN.....  Kimberleece    
Mrs. Vice Versa
on 9/30/08 11:07 pm - Newark, NJ
I was looking forward to another story this morning...

"I'm still Too Blessed to be Stressed"
Lap rny...08/22/2005

Reached Goal Prepregnancy...145

Current......165...working back down to my goal weight.

Thank You Lord for ALL of my Blessings!!!!

TheJuice
on 9/30/08 11:08 pm - Frozenville, MN

LadyJwb
on 9/30/08 11:21 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hump day D!

Klassy -N- Sassy
on 9/30/08 11:28 pm - belleville, MI

the title said Happy "HUMP" day I was thinking oh let me hurry up and open this one
but it was NO PUN INTENDED huh?

Happy Wednesday to you too Boo you are a sweetheart you are BAF's newest sweetheart

I'm Every Woman STILL doing my thang.......Kelly 
Glitter GraphicsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace, Myspace CodesMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace CodesMyspace Codes
  klassycentury.gif picture by kpriestly SUCCESS IS ONLY REWARDED  WHEN YOU DON'T GIVE UP TRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dalexis
on 9/30/08 11:55 pm - Brooklyn, NY
Ya'll are just straight nassy.  LOL.  I tell you. 

"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."   Plutach.  Not true, for there are always more worlds to conquer.

www.myspace.com/dalexis863

Kim B.
on 10/1/08 12:19 am - OH
LMAO....D you have started something now. 
You have showed us you have GOOD EROTIC writing skills....we are gonna expect a little something every now and then.  Don't be surprised when you get those 'special request'

You have a great day too!

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 202 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1145 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2047 views