Happy Friday eve yall!!!!!

Tiffany G.
on 12/3/08 10:35 pm
I'm ready for my weekend too.  Well honestly I've been ready since Monday morning.    No plans, though.  Just chill around the house  and watch my Eagles beat the Giants.
~*Tiffany*~ my DS

Mere
on 12/3/08 11:05 pm - st louis, MO
'Sup Trina!

How you been since the news or rather "non-news"?  I am ready for the weekend and counting down the days 'til I am on vacation again for Christmas week!  My plans for the weekend are up in the air and could either be real busy or boring as hell!  My old co-worker is having a party at an old folk's club tomorrow and is begging me to come and because I need a break from these dern chi'ren, I am actually contemplating going if I can find a sitter.  Saturday it's either a morning at the salon or taking the kids to church for breakfast at the manger and Sunday, church again morning and evening for a Christmas service.  Hey, my pastor was just at your church last week.....David Crank from STL,  he does a serious Joel Osteen impression....LOL!

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. 
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/3/08 11:07 pm
I am aiight - made an appt with jack legg surgeon for Monday - problem is still there - ain't got no better - but doesn't seem worse either, so I will take that as a good sign.....

LMAO @ your pastor - I need to get my behind to Lakewood this weekend - I stopped going as often as I used to - i need to get back to that.....

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 187 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1131 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2022 views