DAY 23, P90X PLUS, LATE BUT DONE, HAD A EARLY CLASS AND A PROJEC

LEE
on 12/5/08 4:42 am

Afternoon Yall

I did my workout this morning but ran out of time and had to get my butt to a early class and turn in a project early. 

I did two workouts today,  and now all I have to do is another double day and I will be completely caught up.   

It is really hard getting back to working out when you don't completely feel good but I am trying to tell myself that I am helping to sweat the sickness out.  lol.

So my workout is done for the day, hope yours is.

BRING IT !!!

Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
Terri D.
on 12/5/08 5:03 am
Long time, no see.  You're back at it, huh?  Such an inspiration . . .
"Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools speak because they have to say something." Plato

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you'll be critized anyway." Eleanor Roosevelt

LEE
on 12/5/08 5:08 am
Hey Terri 
Where you been hiding girl? 

Yeah I finished P90X,  now i'm doing P90X PLUS.    

Still working hard
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/08 5:47 am
Good job girl!
LEE
on 12/5/08 6:59 am
Thanks Michelle.  I am so happy i'm finally back on track. Those three days were looongg.
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
Longhorn D.
on 12/5/08 11:54 am - Dallas, TX
I got through 40 minutes of bootcamp my knee was bothering me but I pushed as much as I could.  Tomorrow I just have regular cardio so I should be able to make up some time there.  Onward and upward!
LEE
on 12/5/08 12:56 pm
Awesome!!!   Be careful with your knee you don't want to hurt it because then you will have to have down time to recover.  

You are all over that boot camp.
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 186 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1130 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2020 views