Take a look @ The Sugar Demon....

Jus ChanJ N ME
on 12/5/08 3:44 am, edited 12/5/08 4:03 am

Its trying to take over my life again.....

Yesterday....

1 whole snicker bar
1 whole nestle bar
1/2 bag of Barnum animal crackers

The snicker and nestle bar I ate back to back...what a freakin shame...

1/2 bag of Barnum animal crackers, I ate on the way home....

I gotta get this demon off my back yall!!!!

I am drinking the water...Lots of it....But that demon is a muther....

HEEELLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Here's that demon

Cookies003.jpg picture by JusChanJ

In my opinion Beachbody has THE very best weight loss products around.  Would you like to join me on my P90X Journey? Please click the link below to Join My Team or to learn more about the products: 

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/juschanjnme

GorgeousIsa
on 12/5/08 4:03 am - Philly-delphia, PA

I guess it is a mental thing...Even if you have a little you have to learn when to restrict yourself...My biggest fear is failure and this is a war that has no end...Try to limit yourself and after a bite of something just close your eyes and tra****That way you have no choice but to eat no more of it.

HIGH-294CURRENT-151 GOAL-150LBS GONE-143LBS 2 GO-1 (Last weigh in 7/14)   Platics Done: Breast Reduction (5/14) Extended Tummy Tuck w/ Anchor & Brachioplasty (5/29)
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/5/08 4:05 am
LOL!!!  Tell me why i clicked onto this topic WHILE eating my SOFT BATCH COOKIES!!!!!

LOL!!!!  Ummm - obviously I can't help you out at ALL!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

mrstippytoes
on 12/5/08 4:17 am - M-I-A, FL
My name is Tippy and I too have a sugar Demon..I need help I had a big ass soft oatmeal cookie and before wls never liked them.I dump on alot of things but not those please send me 2rehab.

before.jpg image by backdat999after.jpg image by backdat999Picture332.jpg picture by backdat999 

Stephanie B.
on 12/5/08 5:34 am - Chattanooga, TN
Hey..it could be worse...the animal cookies could have been frosted but they are not (not that I know anything about the frosted ones, that's my story and I am sticking to it! ) So there is always a silver lining......

BOTT
Star Jones
on 12/5/08 7:09 am - National Harbor, MD
*highjack*

Hey Steph!! I haven't seen you round these parts in a month of Sundays! How are you?

~Shani~
I've been pudgy, chubby, thick, and now fat........Imma give thin a go round!!!

SW-262, size 18W, 5'6"
CW-168 1/15/2010
GW-162
94 Lbs down...6 more to go...changed goal to see Onderland for a hot second!

Stephanie B.
on 12/5/08 7:58 pm - Chattanooga, TN
Hey there!! I am doing pretty good!! Hope all is well with you too and that you are gearing up to have a wonderful and Blessed Christmas and New Years! 

BOTT
mrs. neenaj
on 12/5/08 8:56 am
Dang, I wish that I could eat some sweets, well maybe not. I might can but I'm too scared to tempt it. I will eat a few little tootsie rolls sometimes or a sf cookie.
Photobucket
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 181 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2012 views