RESOLUTION PLAN

No Longer A.
on 12/5/08 5:14 am

The New Year is approaching fast and having the right plan that fits you is so important! Fat loss is a slow marathon and not a sprint to the finish line. By simply glancing at the mirror and sincerely looking at your trouble areas, you can build a plan that target these areas for maximum fat loss. Fat loss is 80% Nutrition, 10% Physical, and 10% Mental. Identifying food triggers and working them in your plan is so important to your success. Example, I love Snicker bars and Fried Chicken (My trigger foods) but I don't deny myself of these treats! I have them whenever I want but eat them as a meal or with a meal that will fill me up for several hours. It's when I deny myself these goodies is when I later binge on other things that will cause a greater calorie surplus. Fat storage is about a surplus. In some cases, fat storage is due to not enough caloriesare being consumed to meet energy demand. So, the trick is to eat enough to fill you up at the time of feeding but not eat too much or too less to cause binging or triggering the survival instincts of the body (Fat storage). A great plan to prevent the body from storing fat and always keep your body using as much energy as possible is to do isolation training to drain the muscles of glycogen so the body will starve the fat cells.

The 4 Super Powers!

Straight Barbell Curls:
Are designed to work the bicep areas and drain them of glycogen. The body will attempt to refill muscle sugars. When the body is refilling muscles with sugars, fat cells are starved.

Squats:
The leg muscles are a very large muscle group and demands plenty of muscle glycogen. By performing squats, your body will shuttle plenty of glycogen here during recovery, which again starve fat cells.

Bench Press:
The bench press targets the chest muscles and triceps. By draining these areas of glycogen, the body will restore these areas during recovery, again starving fat cells.

Lateral Pulldowns
Pulldowns simulate pull ups which are the most intense workouts you can do. The back muscles are very large and require plenty of glycogen to contract (ATP). By draining these areas, the body will shuttle nutrients here during recovery, starving the fat cells.

The 4 Super powers will keep your body burning a lot of stored fat. The brain requires plenty of energy as well as the trillion of cells throughout your body. When the body detects a shortage of glycogen in muscles, it's main concern is refilling these areas before storing fat. The muscles need to contract by using a chemical called ATP, this requires glycogen to do so. If your muscles can't contract, you will die. So the body first primary source of energy is the brain (60% if incoming energy goes here), the second are the muscles. If the muscles are filled with glycogen, the body then commits to storing fat. Here are the numbers before the body commits to storing fat, go over these numbers a day, and your body will store fat unless you are working out:

Muscles: A maximum of 400g of carbohydrates.
Liver: A maximum of 100g of frutose or lactose

Protein is a building molecule, it can't be stored in the body, too much protein will be expelled or stored as fat.

Training Schedule:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday (4 Superpowers)

Tuesday. Thursday (Rest)

While the body is recovering on Tuesday and Thursday, all nutrition hitting the body will be heading towards recovering muscles. So eat and train but train and eat smart.

Good Luck!
James

(deactivated member)
on 12/6/08 2:08 am
I'm glad you're back!!!  I've been doing cardio but slacking on strength training so thanks for the post.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 182 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1127 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2014 views