Sex was easier fat (lol)

KenP
on 12/7/08 11:13 pm - GA
Getting to know someone is wonderful when:

1. You are not moving 3,000 miles away in 6 months
2. You are interested in getting to know them back.

No I'm not looking for casual once I get to cali. Then I'll be settled and in place to get to know a guy on a long term deal
KenP
on 12/7/08 11:08 pm - GA
True! But when I was fat i would try and make a BF out of any loser now I just see some dudes for what they are....

And no asking someone to be your jump off never works!
Dalexis
on 12/7/08 11:11 pm - Brooklyn, NY
****sitting in the corner, munching popcorn*****

Ya'll can figure out why "sex only" was easier before?  Maybe I'm wrong, but it could have been that thing where, "Yeah, I'll fugg da' fat chick/dude, but NOT get into a relationship wif them/be seen wif them."

Honestly, i think its all about the superficiality of ppl. LOL.

"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."   Plutach.  Not true, for there are always more worlds to conquer.

www.myspace.com/dalexis863

nicolerobinson
on 12/7/08 11:12 pm - Lithonia, GA
Well look at this way now you can decipher through the bs with those men.  Just like us women men think we have no self esteem and they can just get the azz and keep going just because we are fat.  When you skinny they know that we have other people knocking at our door so they want to be more careful of getting hurt aint that some sh*t! 
(deactivated member)
on 12/7/08 11:56 pm
To me, back in the day, a sista who just happened to be fat/heavy-set/thick tended to be a bit more expressive with their "xes-uality" than women who were skinny all their lives. You can always count on the bigger sista to at least try new things in the sack and if it didn't work you'd both be laying there laughing about it for a while and then moving on.  Skinny women be like, "You wanna put that where?"  Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllll No!  But the fat/heavy-set/thick sista may be like, "Ok.  I'm down to try it but if I don't like it can we stop and try something else?"
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 203 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1145 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2050 views