Sex was easier fat (lol)

KenP
on 12/7/08 10:50 pm - GA
**Adult topic **Real Talk  ** church ladies close the screen now!

Anyway y'all know i'm gay so no big deal there.  So this is my deal now. My job is transfering me to the west coast in June.. I'm happy about a fresh new start where no one will know I was a fat ass in a past life.  So this is the problem, with 6 months left in this town I aint trying to start a new relationship, I'm just not! I'm looking to date have a lil fun inside and outside the bed and be out...(Hey its the truth)

when I was 280 sex was easy to get hell  thats all most dudes wanted anyway. Now at 210 All of a sudden dudes want to "get to know me", and take things slow.....now every damn dude is looking for a relationship... oh ok whatever.. y'all want lookin for a relationship when I was 280.. Now that I have some self esteem and self confidence I can see most of these dudes for the losers they are... and most of them dont have much to offer but a romp in the bed anyway... and even then aint no gurantee its going tobe good... Hell at 280 I was willing to work with a loser. at nearly 6ft and 210...I dont have to! Anyway like I said I'm leaving in 6 months just looking for fun.  Clealry casual sex is easier fat!!!!
 lol
HelpMeRhonda !!
on 12/7/08 10:54 pm - J. R. Ewing, TX
  some of the biggest freaks ARE church members...

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/7/08 10:55 pm
and let the congregations say.....

AMEN!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

nicolerobinson
on 12/7/08 11:14 pm - Lithonia, GA
I have two ****er spaniels they are with my parents he a ****er spaniel right?  If so they are wonderful dogs to have just make sure you clean them ears everyday and during summer and allergy season put visine in their eyes before taking them out also take very good care of their coats as they get older their skin secret oils and this can cause alot of skin problems for them my oldest has eczema.  Other than that(like that is not enough) they ar great dogs and companions!  Hope you enjoy!
Tha Pinkster T.
on 12/7/08 11:17 pm
Are you attending the biracial meet and greet here in GA on friday? I say biracial cuz its not BAF its an OH Greet.
Tis better to be dis-liked than to be loved by them cuz your always on their mind.   

Pretty In Pink
Graphics & Myspace layouts

HelpMeRhonda !!
on 12/7/08 11:20 pm - J. R. Ewing, TX
So funny you would post this Nicole I clean my Rex ears every morning and am amazed how the build-up in his ears occur almost every night. WOW I didn't know about the vi sine in his eyes, will notate that!! Any suggestions on taking care of his coat? He had his first groom last week..

nicolerobinson
on 12/7/08 11:24 pm - Lithonia, GA

If you feed him dry food put a little olive on it it will keep his coat shiny!  I would give mine a buzz cut in the summer they like that cause that hair is so hot during the summer and winter I would keep it groomed and long

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/7/08 10:54 pm
  OMG!!!  I thought that shiot was just ME!!!!  HAHAHHAHA!!!!  Yea - at 386 one night stands were SIMPLE as dialing the digits, confirming the time and that's IT!!!!!!

Now I gotta give my # to mofos - they be wanting to TALK and shiot - ????  huh????

Miss the days when I could 'vampire' a mofo with no strings or explanations....... ahhh the fat days...... LOL!!!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

KenP
on 12/7/08 10:59 pm - GA
LMAO @ talk and "shiot"
okay "vampire for real.....
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/7/08 11:04 pm
You know you feelin me!!!  LOL - all that damn conversation, wanting to get to know a mofo... 'what you do for a living?' 'what do you like to do for fun?' - ummmm - hell, I slipped up one time and FORGOT about the whole phone number exchange afterwards.... mofo caught me off guard - he was like 'can I get yo #?' I was like FOR WHAT????

WHOOPS!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 190 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1133 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2027 views