Been at goal for 7 years

Rochelle E.
on 4/26/11 3:29 am - WA
Keep going. You will reach goal weight.  Just do what they say to do and you will make it.  I have had chronic anemia since my surgery.  I was anemic prior but not to the degree after surgery.  I will say that I have had an assortment of little complications but I've made it through them.  The best of all is I am still maintaining my weight loss after all of these years.  I have no regrets.
dstgirl2000
on 4/26/11 4:06 am
....CONGRATS!  It's good to hear that there is hope for relatively maintaining the weight loss for a prolonged amount of time.

Best wishes.

J

Rochelle E.
on 5/11/11 8:41 am - WA
There is more than hope.  You did this for a reason and you will be successful!! 
Keep up the good work.  Lots of protein, fresh produce and take your vitamins!!
MSW will not settle
on 4/26/11 6:49 am
What can I say except  !  You are where we all aspire to.  Congratulations.  

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Rochelle E.
on 5/11/11 8:42 am - WA
Thank you!  You will be successful!! 
Keep up the good work.  Lots of protein, fresh produce and take your vitamins!!
Kathleen T.
on 4/26/11 8:02 am
CONGRATULATION And glad that you have no regrets.
wendy T.
on 4/28/11 2:39 am - Milwaukee, WI
Way to GO!!!!!
Rochelle E.
on 5/11/11 8:43 am - WA
Thank you and congratulations to you too!!
IceMama
on 5/11/11 8:04 am
I have not posted on here in forever but someone I knew from the board resurfaced and made me come and check it out. I was going to leave and not post anything BUT I had to come and show some support and say awesome job! That is a great feat and worth sharing Sooo many of us especially AA's regain weight after having lapband and RNY myself included so when I hear someone who has maintained goal weight for this many years w/o having to go on diet after diet its refreashing.

I had this surgery so I could exercise & eat like normal not have to yo yo diet the rest of my life. I had no idea,... This is why I am always so honest about my journey. Everyone shares the good success they never really share about this part of the journey. ok let me bring my tangent back in and say congrats again!!

My Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/ItAintDaEazyWay

Stephanie "Ice Mama"
RNY 3-22-06 302/158/138;''''
Weight Regained = 225lbs, Revision 4/27/12
Rochelle E.
on 5/11/11 8:49 am - WA
I so feel you on this! 

I have had lots of things that have happened along the way.  The thing is, they really weren't related to my surgery except for the anemia becoming more acute.  Other people want to blame everything on the surgery but life happens. 

Being post bypass has its challenges for Dr's other than our weight loss surgeons.  Just choose wisely.   

Summer is coming so eat lots of veggies and keep up on the proteins.  You will get the extra weight off.  It just takes a little more attention and focus.  You can do it again.  You already did.  I congratulate you for your honesty and determination.  You go girl!!   
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 218 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1155 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2076 views