Hey! Remember when?

hershey dream
on 6/24/11 12:13 am - Duluth, GA
 Remember when topics couldn't stay on the 1st page for even a day lol.

We had Thorough Thursdays, Freaky Fridays and Sunday Dinner.

We posted neat recipes about experimenting with protein shakes and food in general.

There were Angels and Angelettes.

The Meet & Greets created lifelong friends

when BAF was the "it" place to be!

I miss those days!  We need a family reunion!

Life is not about making it through the storm....but learning how to dance in the rain.      
MSW will not settle
on 6/24/11 1:08 am
I'm glad to see several folks come out of hiding and say hello.  Also we have many new folks introducing themselve.  However, if we don't start posting and answerring each other we may as well put the final nail in the BAF coffin. 

I've been thinking about the same thing.  Its been about two years since I found BAF and until last Fall it was a lively place for anything and everything.  If our business is going to be linked to facebook we may as well do it ourselvs with a private group by invitaion only.  While I still post, I measure my words now.  No more frank expression thanks to the share button.  Big sigh.  I can't blame folks for leaving. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

(deactivated member)
on 6/24/11 2:21 am
I was just thinking the same thing the other day. Seems like yesterday LOL
shellyvette
on 6/24/11 4:43 am - Pensacola, FL

I like that idea!  I've been around along time too, mostly silent until I had my surgery.  I would love to have an reunion.

Do not dwell on those things you've not, but gives thanks for the things you've got.
candie33
on 6/24/11 9:24 am
Yes I have been a lurker and have asked questions, and I do remember when I could not stay off the board because it was so lively.  Where did everybody go???? 

hershey dream
on 6/24/11 3:03 pm - Duluth, GA
 It seems that ever since OH implemented the share buttons, people no longer felt free to post about WLS and other issues.  There is a private BAF page on FB where the members have congregated and still interact.
Life is not about making it through the storm....but learning how to dance in the rain.      
SleeveDivaNoire '11
on 6/24/11 3:28 pm
How can I join rge BAF private FB page?
AKA NotBaby_Fat
Ht 5'6"/HBMI: 50.8 /CBMI: 37.1
HW 315/SW 299.9/CW 230/GW 160

Phyll H
on 6/25/11 10:34 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
FB is mobile friendly too.  so the priavte (FB) BAF group is easier to access to by cell.   If you are on FB.  you are welcome to join.  

I am on FB daily because of other groups connections, class reunion, family connections.  etc.

VSG  8-4-08  -5'5
HW   310
SW   216
CW   172
LW    160
GW   170  
GW    170- 175

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion

Thicklin
on 6/26/11 3:46 am - TN
VSG on 04/23/12
Is BAF  facebook for veterans members only or can us newbie get in too? this would be my second request. please add me if you can. My facebook name is Brandy Thicklin
Phyll H
on 6/26/11 4:24 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
anyone can join Brandy.  I did find you and sent you a friends request.  from Phyllis Davis Holman.  once you accept.  I can add you.
VSG  8-4-08  -5'5
HW   310
SW   216
CW   172
LW    160
GW   170  
GW    170- 175

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 181 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2012 views