Work out check in , my new challenge. Conquer the BEAST

NUBarb45
on 9/6/11 12:05 am - Belton, TX
Stadium Stairs

Sunday morning i found a new workout I love and a challenge. The above stadium is at a local high school. I went there Sunday morning. Completed 10 cycles of stairs, that's 10 time up and 10 times down.  after I ran;jogged for 3 miles.
I felt like Rocky when I was finished, a broken down Rocky but yet Rocky!!!!
This is my new challenge, I will conquer the "BEAST"
My calves are burning today. OUCH.
But no pain no gain.
I also had my 2nd training session with my personal trainer yesterday evening. He pushed me past my limits and afterward I was thankful. Mind you I say afterward.
I know with his guidance and instruction my goals of reaching 165-170 is right around the corner.
Today's work out will be:
I meet with my trainer again this afternoon and 1 hr cardio after, not sure yet at this point just what it will be.
Have a great day, and how are you moving today.
Your fitness friend
Barbara

I am not afraid of tomorrow,
for I have seen yesterday
and I love today......

MSW will not settle
on 9/7/11 3:06 am
Feel that burn girl!  I'd luv to be able to exercise outside but the bbody says no in several languages.  Still, we can feel the burn anywhere right?  Enjoy. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

NUBarb45
on 9/7/11 6:54 am - Belton, TX
I love the outdoors and I can work out anywhere but Houston for some reason. Probably to much pollution. LOL. I get all congested and snotty, LOL.

I am not afraid of tomorrow,
for I have seen yesterday
and I love today......

dstgirl2000
on 9/9/11 3:22 am
Hi Barbara!  I know I'm late, but better than not at all.  This is one of my favorite workout activities!  It's funny, but I do the same Rocky thing!!...lol.  I've given up on the jogging thing because that's just too much impact on my knees and joints.  I live a couple of miles from a high school and I walk to there and do about 2 miles around the track.  In between each 1/4 lap, I take on the stadium steps.  It's a great interval cardio routine.  And oh yea.....You most certainly will feel the burn!  But I love it!

Enjoy your weekend.

J

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 182 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1127 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2014 views