Heeey BAF! It's been awhile!

DivaStaTing6
on 6/5/12 5:47 am - Hotlanta, GA
Hello Beautiful people! 

My name is Summer and I am an
Old School BAFmember.  lol  I had my lap RNY in March of 2005 and though I have had periods of weight gain over the last 7 years, I am back on track for the most part and living a healthy lifestyle.    I came to check in to see if the forum was still going strong because I have a friend who recently had the Gastric Sleeve and I recommended that she check out this site as I remember what a TREMEMDOUS help and support this particular forum was for me when I was a new post-op.

At any rate, I am SO glad to see that there are still people here encouraging one another along this Journey.   I won't stay away too long, I promise!

Best,

Summer 
Thicklin
on 6/5/12 6:05 am - TN
VSG on 04/23/12
Hello Summer, I'm Brandy Its nice meeting you and thanks for dropping in. We need new and old faces to help support one another and it feels good to come on here and post and talk to people that can relate. I hope you stay around and share some of your good advice or tips that helped you along the way.  

DivaStaTing6
on 6/5/12 6:10 am - Hotlanta, GA
Hi Brandy!    Nice to "meet" you as well. 
-S-
dstgirl2000
on 6/5/12 6:51 am

Hi Summer (love that name).....and welcome back to the BAF!  We're still here and keeping it moving!  Don't be a stranger!

JJ

DivaStaTing6
on 6/5/12 7:25 am - Hotlanta, GA

Hi SOROR ( I presume from the username )?  ;-)

dstgirl2000
on 6/5/12 10:46 pm
OOO-OOP!!...indeed Soror!..........Ole skool too.......Spr '84.....

JJ

1Haute Diva
on 6/5/12 11:16 am - Fort Stewart, GA
RNY on 03/20/12
 Welcome back Summer!!!  It's great to see those of you so far out having such great success. Hope to see you around more!

- Shaw

DivaStaTing6
on 6/11/12 2:50 am - Hotlanta, GA
Thank you Lady!
Blu-Diva
on 6/5/12 11:59 am - Hamilton, Canada
 Nice hearing from and old scholar, also that your doing well.

Surgery date May 7 / 2012
Highest 312 lbs - Pre Op 297lbs - now 199 lbs
I know now that my location was never my destination.

Blu-Diva      

newme_38
on 6/6/12 3:14 am - Randallstown, MD
VSG on 06/12/12
Hi Summer.  Thanks for stopping by, and glad to hear you are still hanging in there.  That is very encouraging...... espcially for newbies like me who's up for surger on Tues. the 12th  !!!! Yayy me!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 182 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1127 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2014 views