ALL ABOARD! PROTEIN TRAIN IN THE STATION

MSW will not settle
on 9/16/12 12:53 pm
Choo, Choo!  Lets show our support for the Protein Train riders. I'm not trying to pull a hijack.  By the courtesy of MsRetta, your protein train engineer, it has been put out there. 

If you ride this train or if you don't, come on out and support your BAF family. ENCOURAGE.  OFFER CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIQUE.  CALL FOLKS OUT ON THE TRUE BULL****  HIGH FIVE AND CELEBRATE VICTORIES TINY AND GREAT. We're each trying to hold it together in the way that works best for us. 

If this is not for you but you are struggling, put it out there.  In a support community no one should be alone.  Lets post about it and help each other find our way. 

Share your experiences and the knowledge you've gained.  Step away from the "group think" and express your ideas.  Different things work for different people.  You may say just what someone else needs to hear.  You may have the answerr someone is searching for.  

THANK YOU MsRETTA FOR ENGINEERING THIS BAF PROTEIN TRAIN!  We may not all be on board, but we are riding with you in spirit. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

LEE
on 9/17/12 4:43 pm
I'm not riding, but I wish you all the best.  I will be EFS'ing that way I won't turn into a green eyed angry monster.
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
nieceb
on 9/17/12 8:05 pm - GA
Lee what is EFS?

MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, BELIEVE!!

LEE
on 9/18/12 3:35 pm
Extreme Fat Smash by Dr. Ian.  It is really strict but it works well and fast.
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
(deactivated member)
on 9/18/12 10:52 am
 I Wanna ride
Thicklin
on 9/21/12 5:40 am - TN
VSG on 04/23/12
I see the train but how do you get on!?!? lol I know we log in everyday our menu and weight once a week, but do we post here or the previous post. Ya'll already no I catch the short bus lol

retta
on 9/25/12 2:00 am - Bogart, GA
Ms. MSW, THANK YOU FOR HIJACKING THIS TRAIN. Unfortunately, I got sick and was hospitalized and wasn't able to see this ride through. So please HIJACK on, and I agree we really need to hear from everyone. Support from the community is a key factor in being successful. Rather it's from ideas, what to & not eat and drink, constructive criticism, daily posting of your meals and just anything. We need and want it all.
MSW will not settle
on 9/25/12 8:13 am, edited 9/25/12 8:13 am
We need to get off of this damned hospital boat cause it has too many sick people on it.  I'm also struggling health wise so I did not make a follow up post. 

I'm with you on just getting out there and posting about our progress.  Use Feet to the Fire: Accountability; or, start a new thread; or, add your current progress to an older thread.  Post your exeperience, lend support, ask  for suport.  We can do this together.  What is important is that we all come out and post. 

Especially post when temptation strikes.  Too often we fear, and rightfully so, attacks and destructive criticism.  We all struggle including the fakers pretending that they are never temoted and don't take a fall now and then.  What we don"t want to do is become co dependents in backwards behavior. 

Get well soon.  Both of us! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 204 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1148 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2059 views