Feeling good here, How yall feeling?

LEE
on 9/20/12 7:11 pm

Last week Monday I set two very specific goals for myself and I have to say that I am doing really good.  I have a different mental outlook because my goal is not weight related although I am eating right on the EFS but my goals are work and people interaction related.

When I get up in the morning and take a shower I think of it as washing off all the crap from the day past and starting fresh with a clean body and mind.  I hate gossip so I don't participate in it and I feel good about that.

But it always comes down to how I am feeling physically, well my jeans are loosening up again thank you Jesus and I am able to bend over and help my students without feeling like my breath is going to stop.  I was walking to the bathroom today and I thought my pants were undone but they weren't.  :)   I felt really good about that.  

Just want to let you guys know that even though I keep getting knocked down I keep getting up and i'm on a mini high right now and wanted to share it. 

Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
Thicklin
on 9/21/12 5:12 am - TN
VSG on 04/23/12
Thanks Lee, I feel your positive energy this morning. Matter of fact I might have a mental contact just reading it. I woke up this morning feeling down and just reading your post made me feel so good. Thanks buddy! Keep passing your positive vibe it definitely contagious.

LEE
on 9/21/12 4:49 pm
: ) 
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
MSW will not settle
on 9/24/12 1:29 pm, edited 9/24/12 1:29 pm
I need a piece of your high girl.  I'm feeling physically ad mentally crappy right now but I am trying to shake it.  Get positive.  Focus on progress.  Do what needs doing. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

LEE
on 9/25/12 10:09 am

Well you know i'm like a roller coaster so that means as high as I was that day I can be just as low if not lower the following day or week.  So far i'm still doing good but I almost let the dam scale mess that up until I realized this morning that I have to take back the two pair of jeans I bought last month because they are way to big now.  So i'm still smiling no matter what that dumb ass scale says.

Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
MSW will not settle
on 9/25/12 11:55 am
  Hooray on he returns!  Progress proven without a doubt. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 213 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1153 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2072 views