Shipping ahead and hoping to meet my BAF sistas in Atl.

martitalinda
on 9/28/12 5:30 am
 I was sitting raking my brains trying to figure out how to bring my cargo of awesome duds and trinkets and more to the OH Clothing Exchange for Giveaway on Friday ... you'd think I am not well traveled and I am ... thanks to my DD suggesting calling the hotel and FedEx'ing the bulk ahead of time so that it would be there when I get there .... WOOT ... problem solved ... YAYYYYYYYYY after okay'ing it with the hotel I am packing a second box .... got my tickets all my confirmations and ready to go on a vacay all by myself to an awesome OH Conference in Atlanta, GA ... COME JOIN THE FUN AND INFORMATION AND AWESOME VENDORS!!!  There is an awesome discount on the OH FB website too!!! 

I have tons of fun jewelry to give away too ... are they allowed in a 'clothing' exchange? I would guess so but thought I would ask.

After being under the weather most of the week I am getting all excited about meeting up with friends I have met on here, others who I have not met and my awesome B.A.F. sistas WOOT! and on Sunday I get to meet some awesome classmates from back home for an early b-fast....

I have been to several OH Conferences and have tons of fun each time.  Looking forward to a Post-op and a Doc session ... I love love love Dr. Connie Stapleton.

IT IS FRIDAY... IT IS RAINING ... so it is going to be a cozy relaxing family evening at home.

HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL!!! Feel free to jump in and share your weekend plans.... 

Hope to see you in Atlanta...

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

nieceb
on 9/29/12 12:36 am - GA
 Hi  Martitalinda, I will be volunteering in the clothing exchange room and I look so forward to meeting you. I am from Atlanta and I have attended that last conference that they had here alone and I had a ball. I am soooo looking forward to attending this year. Eventhough I live here I will be staying at a hotel in the area but not the host hotel. Hopefully I will see you here. Totally excited. 

MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, BELIEVE!!

martitalinda
on 9/29/12 6:47 am
That is awesome Nieceb... I am all booked and confirmed and paid up so there is no turning back LOL ... I will see you there ... Looking forward to it!

nieceb
on 9/30/12 10:38 pm - GA
 I am looking forward to seeing and meeting you and others. I will be in the clothing exchange room volunteering. See you Friday.

martitalinda
on 10/1/12 11:10 pm
See you on Friday.... I got an awesome surprise text msg on my phone from MSW will Not Settle on yesterday .... sista IS coming to the conference and will be crashing with me ... so we will BOTH see you on Friday!!! Looking forward to it!

nieceb
on 10/2/12 12:19 am - GA
  I look forward to seeing you and her. I am straight excited. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 213 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1153 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2072 views