Peeking in, to say 'HELLO'!

Dimple Donna
on 9/30/12 2:35 am - Chicago, IL
Greetings, my fellow BAF'ers! Haven't been here in SOOO long...but felt the need to stop by and say hello to everyone! Life continues to march on...lots of things going on, but one thing remains - I am a member of OBESITYHELP.COM! I will NEVER, EVER, say that I'll NEVER, EVER go 'back there' again (some of you all know what that means!)...have regained weight...and losing the regained weight is HARD...HARD...HARD! Time to put my OH hat back on - and come back to this site for SUPPORT and ENCOURAGEMENT...to get back to the 'basics'!

Hope everyone is enjoying their day today! Now, for the 'oldies' here...remember my granddaughter, Brooklyn? Well, she turns 9 this year...remember the announcement of her birth almost 9 years ago? Look how she has grown up! She and her siblings/cousins make me PROUD to be a grandma! 

I choose to love myself, live life to the fullest, and encourage others to liberate themselves!
263.jpg image by DimpleDonna228.jpg image by DimpleDonna
(deactivated member)
on 9/30/12 11:08 am
 Wow someone I know who's given me much needed advise this is like a reunion to me heyyyy how 
r ya !!!! I wish all the oldies would pop in for a family reunion everybody's all new but glad ur back
Transfiguration
on 10/2/12 7:38 am - Somewhere in time, SC
 It's so good to see an oldtimer

Keep on climbing, Till I reach the higher ground

Transfiguration
on 10/2/12 7:39 am - Somewhere in time, SC
 BAF used to so active and FUN.

Keep on climbing, Till I reach the higher ground

(deactivated member)
on 10/15/12 7:09 am, edited 10/15/12 7:09 am
Aint that the truth boring now lol
Creole Momma
on 10/17/12 4:29 am - Hutto, TX
Hey Donna!  I don't know if you remember me but I sure remember you.  I'm 7+ years out now and I am not here often.  Today, I felt like this is where I needed to be.  I am working on using my tool to drop some regained weight; I stopped smoking 2 years ago and gained 25 pounds.  Now, I'm dropping them!!
Your granddaughter is beautiful!!!!!
Denise
JazzyOne9254
on 10/27/12 2:42 am

Hi Donna!

Welcome aboard!  I lived in Chicago years ago.   I usually hang out on the DS (duodenal switch) board, as I had that surgery 3 1/2 years ago.  February 25th will be my 4 year surgiversary. 

I've lost 245 pounds,  the first 200 in my first year out, and maintain it almost effortlessly.  Even with the very rogorous supplement, nutrition and exercise components of my maintenance routine, it still seems effortless to me, given the alternative. 

I feel that no matter which WLS we have, we are all united on the common ground of morbid obesity, and on this board, by our African ancestry.

HW 405/SW 397/CW 138/GW 160  Do the research!  Check the stats!
The DS is *THE* solution to Severe Morbid Obesity!

pokerchips
on 11/19/12 1:35 pm

Hello Donna it looks like we all come back home from time to time for support.  I've gained about 15 pounds and it frightens me soooooooo much I know I needed to come back to OH for support, ideas and motivation. Just another day and same old ****z :)  With the holidays approaching I need to live on this site to maintain a little focus.  Hope all is well with you.  Yes back to basics is where I need to be also.  Peace & Blessings to you & yours

Change is a Process Not an Event

Daises
on 1/13/13 1:27 am - Illadelph-I-A, PA
Hello Everyone!!! Talk about a home comings and B2B.. I am almost 6 years out and have regained some of my weight back.. Just popping in to say hello.

My past and present positions does not define me as to who I am;
But, they are mere stepping-stones that will lead me t
o who I am to become. 
Daises-2007
Summer 2006Summer2007DSCN1711Summer 2008

<--- Fall 2009

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 213 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1153 views