MY FAT, MY FAT, MY FAT IS ON FIRE

LEE
on 10/2/12 9:12 am

Hey Yall

Ok, so you wondering what the hell is Lee talking about her fat is on fire, well I mean that my legs are so sqooze together that when I walk they scrub together and bust into flames.   LOL LOL LOL.

Ok, damit. all jokes aside here we go.

I have been fat smashing for almost a month now, actualy 4 days short of a month and the jeans that I wore on day one I wore today and I kept having to pull them up.  Yes my fat ass had on jeans that I had to pull up.  LOL.  My goal for the next 3 weeks or my second cycle is to be in a new size jeans, a smaller size that is.  I'm not going to tell you what size damit, i'm embarrassed enough so don't even ask.  LOL.

But just know this EFS is working for me this time just as it did before I left on summer vacation and i'm working with it.  Yes I still work out, yes I still lift weight, yes I still keep trying even though I feel like a big loser, but if I keep it up I will be a big loser again.

Yall keep trying.  If you skinny forget you, (yall know I hate skinny girls, ok damit I don't hate them i'm just jealous of them)  If you fat keep trying, If you gained keep trying.   So here is the message,  KEEP TRYING !

Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
nieceb
on 10/8/12 4:31 am - GA
 Thanks Lee, I have been stalking the mailman for my EFS book and I found out that they are not running today it is a holiday! DAMN, I am so ready after the negative comment a Dr. made to me at he OH conference. He just mad because I didn't choose his ass. Oh well back on track. Thanks for always posting and being honest you are one of my hope shots. You think that I can get in a size 13 by February on the EFS is I follow it to the T, now in 22's but looking good. I love your humor.

MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, BELIEVE!!

LEE
on 10/8/12 11:43 am
I honestly don't know if you can go from a 22 to a 13 by February, you sure in hell can try but i'm the last person to say that cause it takes me 20 years to lose 3 pounds. 

You should have just gone to the library and gotten the boo****il yours came in the mail, that's what I did.   It will be there soon enough and then you can start.  I am starting a new round tomorrow morning I finished my first round and now it's time to do it all over again.

I have been trying to mess up because i'm sick so I had chicken soup and some candy because you know you must eat chicken soup and candy when you are sick.  But I am back on track in the morning and going to drink a lot of water to flush all the salt from the water out of my body.

What the hell did the doctor at the OH conference say to you?  What a jerk ahead of time i'm calling him a jerk.  LOL
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
nieceb
on 10/8/12 12:38 pm - GA
 He was on the panel and I told him that I had the EDG with Scelerotherapy twice and my weight was at a stand still. I ask was there something that he could suggest that I could possibly discuss with my surgeon on the 9th. He commented," unfortunate there will be people that is just destined to be large (fat) and that maybe I am the size I am meant to be. He said that one factor for most people when losing weight could be if they have been fat all of there life and this would allow them to only lose so much weight and that is it. The members got so angry with him and was coming up to me making comments about him even his patients. I don't receive that because the evidence that I am holding onto is, there was once a time I wore a size 13 and that is my goal and if I did it once I can do it again. I am still in the race of life. I am going to see my surgeon in the morning and I pray that he has some kind of solution. I will post about my visit. Thanks for responding.

MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, BELIEVE!!

MSW will not settle
on 10/9/12 8:31 am
  If friction burns fat then keep rubbing them thighs together girl.  Gonna work on that myself and see if it squeezes me back into my pants, lol.  

Keep on EFS'n MsLee.  This seems to be your formula.   Do what works for you and its working.  Congratulations on those loose jeans! 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Tricie 40
on 10/23/12 1:24 am - Back Home For Good, IL
Lee

Hey how you been? I haven't been on for a while. What is EFS

The only person that is with us our entire life,  is ourselves. Live while you are alive

Tricie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 204 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1148 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2059 views