A BLAST IN ATLANTA!!!

martitalinda
on 10/6/12 11:52 pm
 And now we are on the way back home but what AWESOME FUN! I had such a fabulous time with awesome OH family and friends at the 2012 OH Conference in ATLANTA .... since I joined this site in 2007 I have purposed myself to attend one of these events at least once yearly ... I have so much fun in fellowship with other OH members ... 

My weekend was AWESOME ... I LOVE ATLANTA!!!! NO MORE WORDS .... THIS IS A PICTORIAL...

Last night we hit the runway .. followed by an awesome masquerade party ... check me and Maria Fitzpatrick and MSW Will Not Settle from the BAF board out...
fashioncollage

Karla, Beth Melting Mama and Martitalinda
FASHIONSHOWA21

Martita Rocking her RNY and Courtney TRIPMOM02 rocking her Sleeve
atlantafriends15-2

MariaF, WaltersWife and Martitalinda
 FASHIONSHOWA7

Martitalinda and MSW will not Settle...
martitaandmarciaatohconference2012

Martita and DebraF
atlantafriends17-2

I had tons of FUN!!!
atlanta22

and an AWESOME mini vacay right here on OH ,,, thank you KIM and all the lovely peeps on OH.. the camaraderie and fellowship was PHENOMENAL!
ohconference2012day2-2

because I do not want to ever forget ... A Picture A Day ... it is my journey and I LOVE IT AND OWN IT..

ME AND MY PANA MSW WILL NOT SETTLE ... I met her at an OH Conference in Rye, NY and we have become RL friends since .. between the two of us we lost 338 pounds!
338lbslostbetweenthetwoofus

I loved the OH Fashion RUNWAY... EVERYONE ON IT ROCKED!

FASHIONSHOWA10

I HAD A BLAST AND NOW ... I GO HOME TO MY LOVED ONES .. SO TOTALLY GRATEFUL FOR MY LOVING HUSBAND, MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER AND MY HANDSOME SON FOR HOLDING DOWN THE FORT AND SENDING MOM OFF TO MEET ONCE AGAIN WITH A BEAUTIFUL OH FAMILY .. BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON THE JOURNEY!!!
ohconferencemartitalindaAtlanta2012-2

THANK YOU OH... AND THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME TO SHARE!!!! After all I got to walk a runway over 50 and minus 203 pounds 5 years and 8 months post gastric bypass surgery ... what an awesome way to celebrate my monthly surgery anniversary on 10/5/2012 ..WOOT .. I had a BLAST!!!

1A2FASHIONSHOW1A1

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

nieceb
on 10/7/12 11:55 pm - GA
 I sooo enjoyed meeting you and MSW you two ladies are my hope. I admire your spirit and I now really feel apart of the OH family. It was an awesome experience and it motivated me to get back on track. I pray that  you and MSW had a safe trip home. Maybe we can meet up at the next conference. Thank you both for the hugs because you ladies just don't know what it meant to me at that moment.

MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, BELIEVE!!

martitalinda
on 10/8/12 1:36 am
 It was such a pleasure and a honor meeting you Nieceb ... both you and your friend are just AWESOME and lovely ladies ... your friend is a hoot! she had me in stitches ... and laughter is soooooooooo good.... 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

nieceb
on 10/8/12 4:23 am - GA
 We were talking about how you and MSW have such beautiful spirits and outer beauty. Seeing the both of you gives me hope. We was talking about what Dr. Mascik said to me about maybe 253 lbs. is where I am going to be and how it mad so many of the people upset and how they supported me and encouraged me not to accept what he said. After seeing you and MSW, I have a renewed hope that I can lose more and get more healthier. I also learned that being apart of a support system is very important and thank you ladies for allowing me to participate in this group.

MSW will not settle
on 10/9/12 8:23 am
I was so hapy to run in to you!  I tried to find you again but got lost in the shuffle.  Hope we meet again.  It meant a lot to me too.  Much luv.    

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

nieceb
on 10/9/12 9:31 am - GA
 It was like you disappeared into thin air. I thought I would see you at the fashion show. I am just overwhelmed that I got to actually hug you ladies. I have a lot of respect for you ladies and admiration you are my hope along with MS Lee. Muv luv, hopefully we'll see each other at the next one

MSW will not settle
on 10/11/12 2:43 am
I looked for you at the show too and assumed you did not come, damn.  Sorry we missed each other in the same damned room, lol.  Next time for sure! 

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

nieceb
on 10/11/12 10:24 am - GA
 Girl I was on stage in the show. LOL. Do you know if they posted the pictures from the conference

MSW will not settle
on 10/9/12 8:27 am
Your dedication to picture journaling is amazing.  Awesome pics as always! 

It was a fantastic weekend.  I'm already looking forward to the next time.     

Thicklin
on 10/14/12 10:58 pm - TN
VSG on 04/23/12
Love! love! love the pics

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 204 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1148 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2059 views