OH ATL CONF: GREAT PEOPLE! GREAT FUN!

MSW will not settle
on 10/9/12 2:14 am
  Yes folks, I was Blessed and unexpectedly able to attend the OH conf in ATL this weekend.  Even when it looked like it was to be snatched away at the last minute, I kept the faith and thought like it was mine.  I had an amazing time with my roomie MsMartitaLinda! 

I arrived in a funk.  Feeling all this weight gain and loathing the increaseing belly fat.  My failure to follow my wl surgeons new plan was weighing me down.  My apathy over getting back to shakes was shaming me.  I left the conference with my spirits lifted and feeling like I can do this again.  It is amazing the influence a good friend with a positive yet realistic outlook can have.  Thank you MsMartita. 

Got to meet MsNieceb in person too.  She's awesome but I lost her in the shuffle and only wish I had time to get to know her better. 

I also met a number of other brothers and sisters.  Not posters to BAF, but perhaps lurkers.  I don't know any of your screen names but I enjoyed meeting each of you.  Hoping you'll come on out and post to BAF soon and often. 

Then there are several oh folks I've met at past conferences.  Seeing them again is always a treat.  Most are not posters or lurkers on BAF; but friends are friends no matter what boards we meet on.   It was OH in Rye, NY, 2009 where I first met MsMarta and we've been irl friends ever since. 

MsMarta's pics are fantastic as always.  You should know my hair is courtesy of her stylista skills. 

Hoping to meet more of you ar future oh conferences! 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Thicklin
on 10/14/12 10:53 pm - TN
VSG on 04/23/12
Glad to hear yall had a good time! Maybe next year for me

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 196 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1141 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2037 views