Just popping on to share the wedding pics (added the professional pics 11/12/12)

MDisback
on 10/11/12 8:18 pm, edited 11/11/12 11:44 pm

ETA the professional pics...login here...password is "Lisa". Can view in slide show or journal scrolling view (4 pages in latter view).

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/25963770_w9Zn8d#!i=2153648381&k=DkpKNQt

In regards to weight loss and my history. I am about 9 years out. I never made it to goal. I was 318 (size 26W) at my heaviest and 212 (size 14-16) at my lightest post op. I have gained significantly. I was about 253 (size 20) on my wedding day. I am 5'8 ....somewhat solid. I carry most of my weight around my middle, breast and back. I have reached my breaking point and realize that I need to and will get back on track before health complications come back on me. i.e. diabetes...sleep apnea. I know how to lose (and Maintain)...but at some point it does take discipline...I don't care what procedure one has had. I need the gym and to watch my intake in order to lose. I need the gym, 45 minutes of cardio at least 3-4 times a week and 70 grams of protein, low carb, low fat diet, 80 oz water daily with daily food diary. NOW I MUST GET TO IT!!!! 

Hey BAF,

I had to open a new account to come back on to share some of the wedding pics. I am still waiting to get the professional pics back. I will post those when they come. I know that some of you would be interested. I am very happy y'all....bout time...lol  I am not on this site any more but I do miss you all very much...miss the old times. Some of you will know who I am... I am wishing you all much success in this journey. I am not sure if this post will make it on or not since it needs to go through moderation but I will try. Take care all.

dstgirl2000
on 10/12/12 12:57 am

LISA....Mrs. Allen!....Congratulations to you and Greg!  You made a stunning bride.  I am so very happy for you both.  Thanks for sharing some of the preliminary pics.  I'm looking forward to seeing some of the professional one also.

Married life is the best when you're at peace and with right person!  I wish you every happiness.

JJ

MDisback
on 10/14/12 10:44 pm
Thanks so much Janice!

Love your new initials!!! I am ready for another honeymoon...that was the best part...lol! We are having a wonderful transition. You are so right about the peace. I think both people have to be seeking that PEACE for the harmony to stay in balance. Its a wonderful thing. I can truthfully say that even my disagreements with another person have never been this much fun...lol. The respect is the thing that makes my heart sing. 

LAMA ( I am keeping my last married name as a part of my middle name and will then stop using it altogether when the girls are grown). I know its sounds confusing but was the best solution for us all. So...for right now..I have 4 names...lol. I did not want to hyphenate. Greg...does not mind at all...he says he understands wanting to keep somewhat of that identity for the girls..plus its been my professional name for many years...when I sign their schools papers and others things it will not cause too much confusion...now that's a "real" man for you. 

dstgirl2000
on 10/14/12 11:47 pm
........I totally understand the last name decision.  I wanted to keep the same connection with my daughter while she was underage, so I kept her father's surname until I married.  I refused to hyphenate also.  But since she was well into her twenties when we did marry this year, I explained to her that I was changing my name, and she had no problem with it.  Changing all of the legal documents when you marry and name change is so involved too.  Some people still don't know who I am at work when I send correspondence...  But I so love my cool new name and initials!  I couldn't wait to rid myself of my ex's!.....

Best wishes to you both and enjoy your new life!

Much love sis......

JJ

(deactivated member)
on 10/12/12 8:44 am
Very Very  pretty simply gorgeous Congrats !!!!
MDisback
on 10/14/12 10:44 pm
Thanks so much Mshaz!!!
Thicklin
on 10/14/12 10:19 pm - TN
VSG on 04/23/12
Thanks for sharing, you are a very beautiful bride...congrats!

MDisback
on 10/14/12 10:45 pm
Thanks Thicklin! Love the name!
Thicklin
on 10/14/12 10:52 pm - TN
VSG on 04/23/12
Thanks! thats so funny cause this one girl thought it was a madeup profile name. She said you need to come up with a new name now since you're losing weight. I was married into the name for 13 yrs now. Thanks so much!

(deactivated member)
on 10/15/12 7:11 am

THATS really your name ??? Wow

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 213 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1153 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2072 views