Haven't been here in a while...how's everybody?

JazzyOne9254
on 1/31/13 1:06 pm

Hey everybody!

I spend most of my time on the DS board, and realized I haven't said diddly to my peeps in quite a while!

Here's what I've been up to:

Had to do iron and calcium infusions for 4 weeks over the summer, the result of not taking care of myself for the first 6 months of 2012, as my Mom declined and made her transition in April.  She was just 4 days shy of her 93rd birthday.

As a result of my own personal neglect,  my 6 month labs in May were the worst ever!  Deficiencies in D,K calcium (high PTH), iron, and my prealbumin tanked. I went through moderate protein calorie malnutrition, and had to have iron and calcium infusions over the summer, and was damn close to TPN!

My labs are back in order, I'm back on track, and I'm now prepping for phase one of excess skin removal from my thighs, where I carried the majority of my weight.  You would not believe the cleansing routine I have to go through everyday just to make sure all the sagging skin is clean.

I had insurance approval, but now, because of an insurance snafu delay, I have to start the approval process all over again.  I'm just about to the point of saying to heck with it, and spending the rest of my life in capri length body shapers, which are becoming increasingly hard to find, especially the one I like.  Jockey for Her used to make one that was silky smooth and did not cling to clothing, but they don't make it anymore. I dare not leave the house without some kind of control garment on. Tight jeans are just too uncomfortable on their own, and the look is much less than smooth!

I'm going to try to become more active on this board in 2013!  Please forgive the silence on my part, but I've had an awful lot on my plate!

For those of you who believe in the power of prayer...send up many for me. 

HW 405/SW 397/CW 138/GW 160  Do the research!  Check the stats!
The DS is *THE* solution to Severe Morbid Obesity!

aliha
on 2/2/13 3:08 pm - Bloomfield, CT
May the heavenly father be with you in everything u do
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/13 1:53 am
Sorry so prayers r with u I check in every now an again but pretty much we all strayed to Private Baf ( Facebook) pray for things to get better, For u hold on my sister
Phyll H
on 2/5/13 10:48 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with

praying for you.   There are  ds ers  on FB B A F  group.

VSG  8-4-08  -5'5
HW   310
SW   216
CW   172
LW    160
GW   170  
GW    170- 175

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion

JazzyOne9254
on 2/6/13 12:06 am

OK, I tried entereing FB B A F and got nothing.  Can you give me the address?

Phyll H
on 2/6/13 12:08 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with

Its a secret FB  group.  we would love to add you.  can you please pm or give me your FB name ?

VSG  8-4-08  -5'5
HW   310
SW   216
CW   172
LW    160
GW   170  
GW    170- 175

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion

JazzyOne9254
on 3/6/13 11:14 am

I'm  Corrie Wynns on Facebook.  Please ad me to the B A F group!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 197 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1141 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2040 views