Post-op. 6 yr. Anniversary coming!!

"LADYbug-j" L
on 2/20/13 8:08 am, edited 2/20/13 8:12 am - Laurel, MD
Hello OH-friends, <br />
My 6th yr. Anniversary is coming up March 20th. Of course I have re-gained originally thinking it was 40lbs. To find it it was 25lbs.In six yrs. Not too bad, but bad enough to get my attention to wake up! and get back on the loosing side. <br />
I am doing a moderation of low-carbs!! And it's working already. Just wait until I boost in some excercise. Oh it will really be on then!! No revision here, I can do this if I really try! We all can. Thus far I have only lost 8lbs. I don't know what I was expecting? but I will take it, I don't want to sound ungrateful, because it's been a hard road, to start over. That first day, was the worst!! <br />
<br />
Hightest wt. 354lbs. Originally lost 130lbs. Stalled, for way to long got stuck around 220lbs. Never made it to my orginal goal of 160?? I have set new realistic goals. I don't want to look like ET, anyway, so my first goal will be to see the 199,on the scale, so I can say, I weigh One-hundred????anything in the one-hundreds will do for a big girl like me, coming away from 354lbs. Some want to have surgery at 199!! & my second goal will be 185lbs. I can live with that from what I have come from. I am here to tell you I am putting my tool back to work, and yes it's working. I look forward, to seeing how much I can loose by my Surgiversary, as we used to call it!! I need some "new" friends, all of old friends from 2007, are long gone!! I need some new friends to help me through this new battle of the buldge. Only a few are still posting, here and there.
So please anybody, somebody, show me some OH-luv!! this is how I made it before and lost my way, but I always came back to visit from time to time.
Peace & luv-jbug ...........I'm still standing, and when I finally lose this 60lbs. I will be on top of the world!!

"jbug"

dstgirl2000
on 2/21/13 10:24 pm

Hey LadyBug-j...............And welcome back to the BAFam!!............Congrats on your upcoming 6 year "surgiversary", and for getting back on track to take off some more weight.  I know it's not easy, but we do have a toll that will greatly assist us if we make the effort.  What type of procedure did you have?  Are you getting your protein, vits, and water in?  How's your portion control?  Are you getting in your exercise 3-4 times a week?  I know these are tough question you have to ask yourself, but we all know the right answers to these questions hold the secret to our success at taking off the pounds and keeping them off.  I'm no expert by any means, but I always like to encourage everyone to get back to the basics that we all learned early on in the process that produced the greatest of our results in those first few months.

Yes, participation has diminished greatly just since the four years I've been associated with OH, but there are a few who have hung around to offer some support and encouragement.

.......So.........Keep it moving!!..............

JJ

Phyll H
on 2/22/13 7:28 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with

VSG  8-4-08  -5'5
HW   310
SW   216
CW   172
LW    160
GW   170  
GW    170- 175

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion

(deactivated member)
on 2/25/13 7:41 am
Best wishes I'm as well gettin back on track wanna drop before my ANNIVESARY April 19 lost 10 so far I've got 20 more to go we all can do it sorry iv strayed to Facebook like alot of others but I do check back every now an again keep me posted on your journey
DTray
on 7/31/13 5:10 pm - Maywood, IL

You've done great!!! Re-visiting this site is doing me well........thank you for inspiring me again!!

I am King of the JUNGLE!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 204 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1148 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2059 views