Saggy Buttocks

diva49
on 2/22/13 4:15 pm - MO

Hello everyone. I'm new to the BAF forum. I'm usually on the RNY forum. I have a question for my sista's. I noticed the other day that my butt is starting to flatten out on the bottom and sag a little bit. What can I do to firm it up? I'm starting to see my hips again. I'm cool with that, but this butt situation, not so cool...

"LADYbug-j" L
on 2/23/13 12:17 pm - Laurel, MD
HI,
Try some Butt-lifts. Whereas you get down on all fours, and you kick each leg back, and then pull it in to your chest? As many as you can handle?
Google it! Best wishes to ya, I need to do some my self. lol.
As my wt. came off in the past, I developed a new curvey butt, and hips too, right now I need a little work, but trying to loose last 60lbs. So let's see how that goes. Will I regain a nicer figure again? well let's hope so!!
Peace-ladybugj

"jbug"

diva49
on 2/24/13 4:54 am - MO

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to test it out. My curves are coming back. Will I ever be 36-27-38 again? Time will tell. My waistline and hips are shaping up, but my butt is doing something that I've never experienced!!!  I have an eliptical machine. Maybe if I put in the time and actually use the thing, I can firm things up!!!

Best wishes to you on losing those last 60 lbs. I have another 45-50 lbs. to go...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 197 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1142 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2040 views