Iphone app

bossladycb
on 7/24/13 6:31 am - fresno, CA

good afternoon all!!

This saturday will mark my 3 year anniversary.  I have had many ups and down both mentally and physically since 2010.  I really want to get back to basics whi*****ludes connecting more with you all..people who have been where i been and who understand.  Dont get me wrong..loove my friends..but they just dont understand this journey since they have never traveled down our path.  with that said..is there an app on either iphone or android for OH?? i searched and didnt find one.  i rarely use my computer and both phones are my connection to OH...

I am a news conference...all others are just mere conversations! I'm That chic..yo mamma warned you about!!

dstgirl2000
on 7/31/13 4:40 am

Hi BossLady, and congrats on your upcoming 3-year surgiversary!  This weekend marks year four for me.  I'm not aware of any app for the smart phones, but I'd be interested in it too.  Though the activity on here has all but ceased with this forum.  A lot have resurfaced on the OH FB page.

Keep it moving!

JJ

Covahboy
on 8/8/13 3:08 am - Euclid, OH
Covahboy
on 8/8/13 3:09 am - Euclid, OH
On July 31, 2013 at 11:40 AM Pacific Time, dstgirl2000 wrote:

Hi BossLady, and congrats on your upcoming 3-year surgiversary!  This weekend marks year four for me.  I'm not aware of any app for the smart phones, but I'd be interested in it too.  Though the activity on here has all but ceased with this forum.  A lot have resurfaced on the OH FB page.

Keep it moving!

JJ

Hey JJ.... I'm still waiting on a request to get on the Facebook page. Is there a way I can get a link to request them?

I'm living this surgery and not letting the surgery live me...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 181 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2012 views