I just unsubscribed!!!!

ItsMyTurn
on 11/18/13 1:36 am
RNY on 08/28/13

Wading through my emails I realized a way of cutting down...I UNSUBSCRIBED from LANEBRYANT and ASHLEY STEWART!!! Yay!

A beautiful day when I can shop almost anywhere not just the big girl stores! Im still a newbie and by no ways skinny "yet" so I am still hesitant to just walk in any ol store and think I can find an entire outfit but Im close.

250/193/150
Heaven is where you'll be when you're okay right where you are. (Borrowed from a friend)

Jus1nita
on 12/2/13 2:23 pm - TX
VSG on 09/23/13

That is too funny!  I had a love/hate relationship with Lane Bryant.  Standing in the dressing room trying on a hideous printed sun dress on 6/26/13 was a pivotal turning point in my life.  I marched right out of there, came home got on the computer, and registered for the informational seminar at L.A. Bariatrics.  3 months later, I was sleeved and have since lost a whopping 38 lbs.  Small by some measures, but large enough to confirm that I made the right decision, and Ms. Lane Bryant will never see me again.  LOL

natasha41
on 2/3/15 2:40 am

Jus1nita, i have to agree with you on the Lane Bryant thing. However, i am seriously interested in getting the sleeve done, but can really decide on a Dr. If you don't mind me asking, who did you go with to do your surgery? How well did you like him and his crew? The hospital? Did you go alone? All info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

ValueMe
on 12/13/13 5:02 am

I keep looking for the "Thumbs Up" symbol... LOLangry

Be Well, Live Well
I Am Most Excellent - Affirmed Only Of GOD.
I wish for You, what I pray for Myself: Wellness, Happiness and Success In ALL Things Good! 
I know for Sure I Control: My Attitude and Effort, My Health and Happiness.

Jus1nita
on 2/3/15 3:02 am - TX
VSG on 09/23/13

Way to go!  It takes a while for the brain to catch up! I would walk into the store and head directly to Womens World, and then I would remember, and make a mad dash to the Misses section!  Feels good to purchase clothes  in misses size

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 196 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1141 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2038 views