WLS in Mexico

Memelee504
on 12/21/14 6:42 am - New Orleans, LA
with

Hi I'm scheduled to have VSG in Mexico in 2015. Has anyone had their WLS their? 

kimmalcom01
on 12/24/14 2:30 pm

Hi, there is a WLS Mexico forum also, there are many that have done their surgery in Mexico. When are you planning to have your surgery?

Kim

Memelee504
on 12/26/14 9:18 am - New Orleans, LA
with

Hi kimmalcom, I have reviewed the WLS in Mexico forum, I was just wonder if any Blk Americans had it in MX on this forum.. I'm schedule for 2/16/15.. Since I'm off for the Holiday that week. 

kimmalcom01
on 12/26/14 3:04 pm

Hi, 

Oh I see...i'm scheduled for 2/11/15. ☺im nervous and anxious but I feel that all will go well. 

Memelee504
on 12/27/14 10:43 am - New Orleans, LA
with

Are you going to Mexico too? Who's your doctor? There's no need to be nervous it's the same risk if it was here in the states.. I'm not nervous at all..so many ppl in my circle from my home town has went to MX for all types of surgery. Tummy tucks, Breast, lap band, sleeves.. It's like the next best thing in my city. That all we talk about in the beauty shop.. You'll be fine! Are you traveling alone? 

kimmalcom01
on 12/28/14 4:16 am

Hi, 

Yes, I'm going to Tijuana Mexico. I'm scheduled with Dr. Elias Ortiz. I'm traveling through alighterme, its medical travel company.I have decided to travel alone, my husband and I decided it's best he stay with our child. What about you? Did you say your scheduled for Feb also, ate you traveling alone. Where are you traveling from?

kimmalcom01
on 12/28/14 4:19 am

Hi, 

I just reviewed our last messages, I think we will be missing each other, I leave Mex on Feb 15th, darn😕

Memelee504
on 12/28/14 6:10 am - New Orleans, LA
with

My husband will be traveling with me we live in New Orleans.. He's so dog on crazy he wouldn't allow me to go alone for nothing in the world. I'm familiar with alighterme I looked at them first, but I wanted SILS or SIS (single incision surgery) when I have my sleeve done and I didn't see that Dr Ortiz group offers that.. And I also wanted to have my surgery at VIDA Hospital and I don't think he goes there.

We have to keep in touch and track our progress together.. We should start a forum for Feb 2015 WLS date. 

kimmalcom01
on 12/28/14 8:21 am

I'm excited for us both. It will be great to have your husband there I'm sure. I think I will ask about single incision but I agree with you that Dr. Ortiz doesn't do that yet. Im on board starting a Feb 2015 forum. 

Memelee504
on 1/19/15 7:17 am - New Orleans, LA
with

Kim, have you started your pre-opt diet if not when will you start? 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 182 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1127 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2013 views