Compression garments

1NJmommy
on 2/1/15 12:02 am

I just had surgery on Jan 23, 2015. I am wondering, as I look over myself in the mirror, does anyone use compression garments while losing weight to help combat loose skin? If so, what brands? Is is truly beneficial?

KurliQ28
on 2/6/15 10:53 pm

I use any type of compression garments, and you can find them all at your local Wal-Mart. These come highly recommended to help with elasticity. Factors to consider are Gravity (can't do much about that), age, and amount of weight loss, and the speed at which you lose the weight. weight training is also very important as well! I where fitted garments under my scrubs, anything from girdles, and sports bras with with a regular bra. Here's what I like about hurdles especially for the mid section it has the ability to shape and define that area, in addition to acting as an appetite suppressant. if you where it during meals you will be able to train yourself to eat smaller meals more frequently. I hope that helps 

God helps those who help themselves, amen!

Memelee504
on 2/24/15 4:43 am - New Orleans, LA
with

Your response did help.. Thanks 

Tryingtodothis
on 2/13/15 10:30 pm

I'm planning on having my surgery in the next six months and I have been reading a lot about compression garments they use them for other surgeries like tummy tucks butt lifts etc I'm thinking about using then to let me know what you decide 

Memelee504
on 2/24/15 4:42 am - New Orleans, LA
with

This was an excellent question, I was wondering the same thing. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 187 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1131 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2022 views