I got my date today. Its

talula216
on 11/23/11 5:06 am - RI
RNY on 01/16/12

January 16th  1 month before my birthday.   so excited.  My Dh and DD were home when I got the call.  Then I called my Mom and Sister and Brother.
  I am debating if I should tell the rest of my family.  We will be all together tomorrow.  The reason I haven't is my Aunt will be calling me asking questions constantly.  Telling me what I am suppose to do and not do.  A 2nd cousin had it back in the 70's things have changed.  I do know they will all be very supportive.  

Now I feel I can relax.  All my testing is done my approval came through,  I am preparing myself for the surgery.  I started getting samples of protein drinks.  I started taking a vitamin once a day to get into the habit.   I am watching for sales to purchase all the vitamins i i will need,    I am going to have a IVG filter put in the week before. 

I have been fighting this battle since I was 10 years old.  Its hard to believe next year at this time I will weigh less.  I am so excited about feeling better having more energy, Being able to dress in what I like.  Rather than what fits.  And being able to go to the amusement park with my DD and going on the rides with her.  With the exception of Disney I have never been able to ride a amusement park ride with her. 

Talula
Starting weight 369

LaToya S.
on 11/23/11 6:51 am - Edwardsville, IL
We are close in weight (but that is now why I am responding).
Congratulations on getting your surgery date!

I would not tell anyone else quite yet---you seem to have informed the important people. You want to enjoy your holiday.

Which surgery are you having?

LaToya
www.youtube.com/user/lmscrogg

Twitter: @ScrogginsFamily  

talula216
on 11/23/11 9:27 am - RI
RNY on 01/16/12
I am having RNY 

Talula
Starting weight 369

Matt2011
on 11/24/11 8:26 am - Moorhead, MN
 Congrats 

“Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more.?   Louis L'Amour quote  

bdocker
on 11/29/11 11:38 am
YAY! Congrats!

Brenda
Most Active