60 lbs gone and I wanted to say hello

LaToya S.
on 1/22/12 11:07 am - Edwardsville, IL
I have not posted in a little while and I wanted to say hello! I hope all is well.
As of last Wednesday Jan 18th---I was down a total of 60 lbs! I am amazed---60 lbs gone in less than 2 months!!!

Now I find myself not as motivated---I am super busy with two jobs, kids, and we are in the process of moving. I plan on hitting it hard again tomorrow.

I also realized I had not taken any of my progress pictures in the past two weeks and I have not posted a video in quite a while either---not sure why I have let this happen but I have got to get back on track.

SO.....how is everyone else doing?

LaToya
www.youtube.com/user/lmscrogg

Twitter: @ScrogginsFamily  

dori M.
on 1/22/12 7:36 pm - MD
 Congratulations on the weight loss thus far!

I know it's hard to stay on track with a hectic schedule, I struggle with that as well between work and my 4 kids. It's not always easy but I try to pack my food and snacks and bring with me to work so I make good food choices. I also recently started going to Zumba class and to the gym. I got in 3 days last week I'm hoping for 4 this week. 

Just pick 1 thing to work on as your starting point and work from there. It's a marathon not a sprint.

InkdSpEdTchr
on 1/23/12 2:12 am
Wow, 60lbs in 2 months- that's amazing, WTG! Just be prepared for you first stall- it is going to be tough after such a huge drop, but stay strong and keep doing the things you know you need to do.

You come first! You can't help your family if you can't help yourself. Remember the whole plank in your eye parable...I remind my wife of that one constantly! LOL!

:Danni

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

skylark2011
on 1/23/12 4:39 am
 congratulations!  that is so exciting! 

HW: 351 SW: 344.5   5'10"  

Most Active