my surgery was delayed for a few weeks

mickeymantle
on 6/20/13 3:01 pm - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

woke up Monday with a pain in my neck , went to pcp on Tuesday she said it was a cyst with swollen glands and it was not infected and she did not want to touch it pre op , so today showed it to surgeon during pre op meeting and he said it was infected and I cant have surgery till it heal, then he lanced it and put me on anti biotic  ,bummer i will have to wait till he gets back from vacation in the middle on July, best to be safe an other few week will not matter in the long run , also i lost 3 lbs more than the surgeon wanted

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Lisa1023
on 6/21/13 1:04 am
VSG on 03/05/13

it's for the best, honestly.    In the long run, a few weeks difference wont even be a memory.... 

HW  383     SW  371    CW   234     

Horizon29
on 6/21/13 3:47 am
VSG on 05/22/13

You definitely wouldn't want that infection spreading somewhere else. Mid July will come sooner than you think, and that's fantastic that you lost 3 more lbs than what was suggested. I hope your infection clears up beautifully.

Monica

mickeymantle
on 6/24/13 1:52 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

Im bummed out a little today I should be on the table as we speak ,instead of at home on my computer , well an other few weeks I guess will not hurt I will lose a few more lbs and make the surgery a little safer , my surgeon was thrilled with my weight loss beat his requirement of 12% by 3 lbs 

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Most Active