The bath tub

George C.
on 7/1/15 2:09 pm
VSG on 08/18/15 with

So awesome!  Good for you... keep it up!

Noticing victories like this mean so much to us!

Last night, I was able to fit more comfortably in the movie theater seat.  Normally 1/3 of my backside hangs out in the aisle, only 1/4 was out there and I was able to put the arm down and not feel packed in.

On this weight loss journey to find a new self, to find a more active person, to find a healthy person.

Ht:5'10  Start weight: 486, surgery weight: 427, goal weight: 205

Linda L.
on 7/1/15 6:12 pm
RNY on 02/17/15

George that is WONDERFUL!! I have hated going to the movie theater until recently! I totally get the "feeling packed in" what a great feeling to be more comfortable!

selhard
on 7/7/15 2:20 pm - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

Your post triggered a bath craving----I enjoyed it with renewed appreciation, so thank you.

Linda L.
on 7/8/15 1:17 pm
RNY on 02/17/15

You are most welcome~ I have been enjoying them several times a week!!!

NikkiL2015
on 7/17/15 10:13 am - Carl Junction, MO
VSG on 07/06/15

Thank you so much for this post! It has given me hope!  I just had surgery on 7/6/15.  I have such a difficult time taking a shower at my house because my tub is a small tub with the glass sliding doors and I simply do not fit! I also have a garden tub, but with my arthritis in my knees and my weight I can't get out of it.... To be perfectly honest with you my whole bathroom experience is just miserable to me, and being able to properly perform personal hygiene is so important to a person!  I can't wait til the day that I can say I have conquered my bathroom issues!

Linda L.
on 7/17/15 4:57 pm
RNY on 02/17/15

Niki your whole world is going to change! I was worried I'd get too caught up in focusing on the numbers on the scale. So I take time to notice the other non scale related victories!

Most Active