Hello any night owls?

Michelle R
on 7/28/05 4:31 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Hello Everyone My name is Michelle and I have had the lap RNY on 12/27/05. You are all welcome to check out my profile. I am so glad that we have this forum and I hope to post often. I am a night owl most of the time because I don't get home from wor****il 12am (central time) and I like to get on the board and see what is going on. Some days I get on before I go to work but I am usually busy with homework, housework and all that other unpleasant stuff. LOL. I have been more of a lurker but I do try to post now and then. I feel I have been on this journey long enough now to have something to contribute so I plan on replying more often. Well I am off to work. Michelle OKC
~*Country Girl*~
on 7/28/05 12:18 pm - somewhere in de Mtns!, VA
Hi Michelle! I see in your photo your in a nursing uniform! What kind of poistion do you hold? I worked in a nursing home for 10 years and say I will never go back!lol Not sure where life is going to take me now. I havent worked since nov of 03. I want to start fresh. I am going back to school since I will be able to FIT in the desk! I am hoping for something in the phamacy avenue! Guess only the good man above knows the that!! Take it easy and don't work to hard! Lisa
Most Active