LOVE the Sims

gyverbabe
on 5/16/03 12:31 pm - Knoxville, Tn
I have nearly every expansion pack made, and am looking forward to the next one. It looks like I'll eventually have to get a computer JUST for my Sims games!!
Tabatha W.
on 5/25/03 12:53 pm - London, KY
Hi Sherrie, I love the Sims too. My fantasy dreamland life...lol Do you know much about what you can do to stop the game from crashing when it loads? I have had a time with Sime Deluxe Edition. I'm just emailing ea.support back and forth right now trying to figure out what the problem is. In the mean time, I am missing my little sim family big time....hehe
Onag H.
on 3/13/04 3:12 pm - Half Moon Bay, CA
Have you downloaded the patches from thesims.com? Installed the game in its proper order? Also, if you have to uninstall, it's important that you uninstalled completely. They have a utility called Sim Eraser available on the Web site. I ran into the crashing thing really badly with Superstar. I think ultimately, I had to take everything off and put it back on again. Also, some CD's of that were defective in an early run, I believe. If you continue to experience problems, I am in the industry and know folks at EA and Maxis. In part, it's amazing they've been able to keep it going this long. I don't think they had any idea it would be so huge, and this kind of backwards compatibility as machines and OS's change is a nightmare. Do you have pretty much hard drive space? Not loading too much into memory when you start up? Those things can make a product barf, too. I look forward to 2, due out next fall. Though I'm not sure I'm going to like the time reality constaints they're putting in. I sort of like lazing about getting rich or deteriorating. Gano Gano
AngieNYC
on 3/30/04 11:51 pm - Brooklyn, NY
Hi Gano, I am also a Sims player, waiting for Sims 2, I hope my new laptop can handle the graphics. I didnt understand what you meant by your last sentence. Time reality constraints? Also, the only problem I have is in Superstar, some of the job skins dont work (like fashion, cooking) I know this is a glitch but I was wondering if there is a way to fix this or just deal with it. thanks!
Julesbird
on 8/8/03 8:45 am - Damascus, OR
I love the sims, I haven't been able to play for almost 9 months due to computer upgrades/crashes/ and the loaner I have doesn't have the room for my sims to live happily. Can't wait to get back to the game.
Julesbird
on 8/8/03 8:45 am - Damascus, OR
Patty_D.
on 4/7/04 5:46 pm - Kershaw, SC
I love my Sims!!! I have all the expansion paks and over 20,000 downloads for objects alone!! I have also pre-ordered Sims2. Patty ( AKA MommaPat on the Sims boards also )
Angelia H.
on 4/13/04 12:33 am - Poplar Bluff, MO
I love my Sims! I also have every expansion pack and can not wait till Sims 2 comes out! I love searching for new downloads -it's better than shopping! I tried Sims for playstation 2 and hated it. Sims Online sounds rather boring to me. Right now I am so into the hacked objects for Makin Magic and rather bothered we havn't had enough weekly downloads from Maxis for Makin Magic-I thought surely they would have gave us some new charms! Angelia
Most Active
Recent Topics
WoW players
navywife1107 · 0 replies · 555 views
Wow
nkara · 0 replies · 529 views
To The Games.com
Reen · 0 replies · 580 views