update

cbennett
on 4/13/11 12:53 pm - Murfreesboro, TN
ok guys it has been forever since i posted - my sincerest apologies! just living life to its fullest and no time to be online....i am so full of life i am not even watching tv anymore when my life used to revolve around what was on! sad but true!

ok so it has been 1 year and 1 month since surgery and i have gone from 332 to 188 - DAMN!!!!!  Sizes that is 28 down to a 12, i still have 38 pounds to go which hopefully will get me down to an 8 maybe a 6 - hell i am already past anything i ever thought i would be - i never thought i would be out of the plus size stores, now i go into Buckle, Victoria Secret, New York and Company - you name it! No store is off limits except Lane Bryant and Catherines LOL amen for that!

I never fear booths and plastic chairs, something i would stake out beforehand.....i can't believe all the things overweight people have to stress about....now i don't stress anything.

and ok....TMI time ---- the sex drive is on high and amazing!!!!

i posted some new pics too on my file! and i tell people all the time i still have more to lose - i never get tired of hearing --- where?? you are soooo skinny!!! LOL

HW 332/SW 324/CW 165/GW 150

Sarah_Anne
on 4/13/11 6:23 pm
What an amazing transformation!  Well done!  Love the photo of you with your little boy - he is sooo cute!!! Squeeeeee!!!!!!
 HW 315/ SW 297 /CW 173 /GW 150, size 8/10, 5'8 tall  (Updated December 1)
cbennett
on 4/14/11 11:50 am - Murfreesboro, TN
thanks so much!!!

HW 332/SW 324/CW 165/GW 150

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 355 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 814 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 271 views