Yo Caprice!

Elizabeth N.
on 12/7/11 1:28 am - Burlington County, NJ
You were right AGAIN!

Oh well, I don't have to watch another uneducable one kill themselves. No skin off my nose.

Signed, the MEEEEEEEEEENIE FRIEND

(deactivated member)
on 12/7/11 1:37 am - Lancaster, OH
Did the OP block you too?
Chad's right, the dude's fascination with drinking his vitamins is a bit,..... odd.  (Truth be told, Chad is right a lot of the time too.  Of course, he doesn't fart unicorns and rainbows like I do.  So that makes me more specialer.)

Signed, the friend of the MEEEEEEEEEEENIE FRIEND
(deactivated member)
on 12/7/11 1:42 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Do you harvest your fartzes to supply your habit?

A guide to unicorn cuts.  Buy your unicorn meat here.

BL, also a *BFM and friend to some

*beyag fayat meaniey
Elizabeth N.
on 12/7/11 2:41 am - Burlington County, NJ
Yup. That's okay, he can go rot his bones and get his ass kissed by the lonely hearts club on FB.

Valerie G.
on 12/7/11 3:30 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
Oh, I must have missed something good.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Sheanie
on 12/7/11 1:59 am
OOOOOoooo, can I join the club?  I can fart in pastel colors!

I.  am.  not.  a.  doctor.

HW 250ish  SW 219  CW 110  LW 100

(deactivated member)
on 12/7/11 2:21 am - Lancaster, OH

ACTUALLY, since I'm a "winter" and all, my farts tend toward the "royal colored" end of the spectrum.  Frankly, pastels are a little weak for me.  So, if you'd be interested in working on the more vibrant colors, fart-wise, I suppose I could admit you to the club.

(deactivated member)
on 12/7/11 3:37 am - San Jose, CA
After my husband's 60th birthday party last week, which involved black cream cheese accent frosting on the cake, I received reports from attendees that black frosting -> vibrant green poop.  I can also confirm this from the bite that my 7 month old granddaughter had of cake with black frosting - which re-emerged the next day in spectacular fashion - all the way up her back and down her legs, in Technicolor.  Her mom (my stepdaughter) was not amused, but I was.

So if you want the green fart palette, black cream cheese frosting will do it for you.

Elizabeth N.
on 12/7/11 2:39 am - Burlington County, NJ
Oh hell no. YOU have to be the strong one and go along with the pretense that the rewritten history is the REAL history. Bite your tongue clean off, but confirm the lies.

(deactivated member)
on 12/7/11 3:14 am - Lancaster, OH
Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't quote the stupid turd more often.
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 108 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 657 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 233 views