Dr. Rita (Anderson) Hadley

drgreene1096
on 6/10/12 9:09 am - Alexandria, IN
Does anyone know why she is not at Best Fit Bariatrics any longer?  Where did she go?  Is she not practicing WLS at all anymore?  I am devastated as I don't want a new Dr!

Danielle ~ GRDS~ Dr. Ara Keshishian ~ 7/5/05

SW~336
CW~126
GW~136

10 pounds under goal!! 

"
When life hands you lemons, stuff them down your bra to make your boobs look bigger."

MajorMom
on 6/10/12 9:21 am, edited 6/9/12 9:28 pm - VA
There was discussion about Dr Rita on one of the Facebook groups. I think she left (not by choice) and folks were trying to figure out which surgeon to switch to.

--g

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Beth P.
on 6/10/12 9:46 am - Dayton, OH
Dr. Rita's contract with KHN was not renewed so she will be leaving in July.  I am not a patient of hers but I have several friends that are and I have suggested that they either go to Dr. Schumacher who is still within the Kettering Network of physicians and I do believe he will be absorbing her patients that choose not go find an alternative on there own. 

You can also go the Premier Bariatrics and see Dr.  Teel or Dr. Sadiquii (sp?) and they are both taking new patients.  Dr. Maguire will be retiring sometime in the new year and is not taking any new patients.  I highly suggest this group of surgeons.  Dr. Schumacher is a fine surgeon but he does not do the DS.

If you are planning on changing Dr.'s I highly suggest calling the office and getting your medical record yourself.  They should not give you any trouble with this

Take care,

Beth

MajorMom
on 6/10/12 10:28 am - VA
Thanks, Beth. Great info.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

drgreene1096
on 6/10/12 10:33 am - Alexandria, IN
Well, I live in Indiana, so frankly, I don't want another Doctor in Ohio if it isn't Dr. Rita.  I absolutely lov her!  I may see if Inman will take me for follow-up.  It would be a hell of a lot more convenient.

How do I get on the FB page?

Danielle ~ GRDS~ Dr. Ara Keshishian ~ 7/5/05

SW~336
CW~126
GW~136

10 pounds under goal!! 

"
When life hands you lemons, stuff them down your bra to make your boobs look bigger."

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 307 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 773 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 257 views