Complete failure

"LADYbug-j" L
on 1/12/14 8:51 am - Laurel, MD
You are definitely not alone!!
I have regained 30lbs. and my biggest downfall has been yes, the alcohol, my beloved "apple martinis" and yes! nightly. This time around I decided to cut the juice off, only temp. of course. But it is at this time that trying to loose wt. is more important to me, then my beloved ****tails. I posted on some other forums, here on OH- and have learned that absorbing the alcohol makes the metabolism slow down substantially, therefore no wl is going to happen. So there you have it. I tried to loose wt. last yr. but gave up to soon with a slow wl. And gave up almost right away.
I knew the problem then, I just did not want to give up the ****tails, but now, I am on Mission. Regain and Graduation have motivated me! I will also be 7rys. post op in March.
Hang in there we can do it, if we really try.
Peace-Jbug

"jbug"

DustyLady
on 3/10/14 8:22 am - OH

I have tried every diet in the book, including the one that was prescribed to me 20 years ago when I first had my VBG done.  Nothing works.  Even the surgery itself didn't cause me to lose very much weight.  If anyone can help me figure out how to eat, I'd love to learn.

This is a tool?   If it is, the tool isn't working.  It never did. 

Jami

Kathyjs
on 4/24/15 10:42 am

Sadly we have addictive personalities and take away our food we can switch addictions. I had many emotional reasons for getting fat in the first place but what I did right was I went to a behavioral therapist once a week for months. She not only helped me with food but with the root cause. I had surgery in 2003 and still at goal.i feel it was because of the mental, behavioral help I got. You still have your 'took' get some help. You are worth saving !!!

Most Active