newbie here!

PittsburghCutie
on 6/26/07 1:20 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi people!! My name is Liz, I've been on OH about 4 years now and am in need of some friendly, loveable people! I was invited here by a very dear friend that has helped me every step of the way when it comes to all aspects of wls, her name is Rhonda! *wave****o Rhonda* I hope to meet new people and talk about real life things! Liz
RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/26/07 1:25 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
.. you know I put my name in my POST.. cuz in 4 years from now.. I wanna beable to search and find it... love ya hun**licks.. licks** now we just got to get the mods to put a DISCLAIMER on this board.. so I can call you sweet t!ts without offending people
PittsburghCutie
on 6/26/07 1:39 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Bah....I was nearly forced to swear in the last post I made over there. Now mah lady, Please do tell me how I can help you any way I can. I know your chits on your plate and I want to help. Please tell me how to or what I can do to help. We are going to Gatlinburg for a week, you are more than welcome to come down for a day or two just to chill out if you'd like. We will be there from 7/8-7/15. I'm sorry for what's been going on the past week or so, I don't even know what sparked the whole thing. If I can be of assistance, tell me. later sweet nips(let's see what happens with the 4 letter n word) :licks:
dapalap
on 6/26/07 2:56 am - Somewhere, Uzbekistan
I am not new, but I'm friendly..hahaha and I might just feel like hanging out again cuz you gals are pretty cool in my book! Dawn
PittsburghCutie
on 6/26/07 3:00 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Dawn....*tapping foot at you* Where in the hell have you been??? I'm sorry you have witnessed my awful behaviour over there. At any rate, I'm glad to see you here, and I'm glad you are still alive. Eee****'s been a while.
dapalap
on 6/26/07 4:39 am - Somewhere, Uzbekistan
First off, hiya. I just kinda got busy with life ya know, and for various other reasons, I chose to fade away from "the board" and amazingly enough, it survived without me Secondly, congrats on the upcoming nuptuals! I for one am happy for ya! Thirdly, please dont EVER apologize for standing up for your beliefs. I would have had no idea other than another "bride to be" was extremely put off by the initial comment. I guess it depends upon which cirlce you run in as to whether or not you have the right to "publicly" be happy about various events in your life. I mean seriously, how many brides has the singles board produced now? LOTS, and all were equally excited about the big day. I will stand by my long running theory, if you dont like what is being said, dont read it. You have been around for a long time, just like me and Rhonda and Debby, and I like to hear about your lives. You are my people ya know. Each and everyone of us will experience joy and sorrow in our lives and I hope that we wont ever forget who we can turn too we need to share about it!
PittsburghCutie
on 6/26/07 4:46 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Dude...you nearly made me cry. Thank you so much for your kindness Dawn. And you are right in what you say.
Most Active