ok....

liz A.
on 6/26/07 5:51 am
so i know all you people, where are the other people that I want to meet.....I see other names than ones that look familiar....Hi! can I play with you too??? please? I like having lots of friends especially those who like to snuggle
RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/26/07 6:22 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
do you know me who you want to meet.. you know my babies momma right.. .. how about Jenn..Super Bullseye Girl.. .. Kellee.. these girls are a blast from my past.. get to know 'em and you will have some awesome friends
EvylEyes
on 6/26/07 6:25 am - Around Chicago, IL
I heard my name..... Kellee and I haven't met.... She came to Chicago once but apparently not in the right time to meet me.... Heck Rhonda... we talked so much on the phone but still never met.... But... I'm thinking you should come up here the next time Dawn does and hit the water park with us.... WE LOVE THE WATER PARK.... And seeing your new pic, I think you might like water!!!!
RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/26/07 6:31 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
it fo'sure sounds like a trip I'll make if I can afford it.. everytime I hear you talk about Chicago tho.. I gringe of the cost or is the park cheaper than the bars.... cuz I don't drink no mo' I remember shopping at the Thriftstore.. and talking to you years ago.. and all the men troubles.. .. and wanting to go to Chicago but got a stupid DUI I'm sure now we will meet up
EvylEyes
on 6/26/07 6:49 am - Around Chicago, IL
Well, you could stay on my floor. Dawn got a hotel room here in the burbs and it wasn't too bad. The park is way cheaper than the bars. I don't drink near what I used to... maybe one a week .. maybe... Well, if you hadn't talked me into going to Chicago (even though things didn't work for you to come), things might be way different for me. I wouldn't have met my tall chicks (one of which I work with everyday) or my soul sista Dawn.... So I thank you for making me come here almost 2 years ago.... When she was here we were in rememberence of my old life. Ask her about me on the interstate talking to her drunk one night. I don't miss THOSE days at all. All the men... OMG!! And all the nicknames you gave them... I'm laughing so hard right now.... Please don't find any of those old posts..... Geesh....
dapalap
on 6/26/07 6:32 am - Somewhere, Uzbekistan
Kellee knows me! hahahha did she tell you that she recently starred in her own expose' thanks to Annie? It was cool, well not so much, but she was a star!!!! We luv her Nope, i was just thinking about Lulu...last I heard she was engaged, and then she disappeared. Wonder who pissed her off! *shut up Dawn, bad Dawn*
RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/26/07 6:40 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
She told me of a little stunt she pulled at Wanette and Martin's wedding.. is that what your refering to you naughty girl
dapalap
on 6/26/07 6:43 am - Somewhere, Uzbekistan
Yep and Ann is the ONLY person in the world that would be with camera in hand, capturing it all. Ann we love ya baby
RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/26/07 6:50 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
umm... some peeps have some pics they need to start emailing to me.. where is Annie is gonn *** play with us..
liz A.
on 6/26/07 7:24 am
want me to show you those pics rhonda? I will let me find them...hang tight. warning: i look HORRIBLE.
Most Active