ideas.. NEEDED..

RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/27/07 4:01 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
what should a good daughter give her loving parents who will give and do anything for her.. for their 50th Wedding Anniversary.. their party is scheduled for the day of Lizzie's wedding.. price range $100 - $200 or lower if great gift
dapalap
on 6/27/07 4:09 am - Somewhere, Uzbekistan
how about a digital picture photo frame with "family' or great memory pics preloaded in it!
RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/27/07 4:14 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
that's an awesome idea.. a coworker friend had one that her kids got her.. thanks .. I think I will really check on that.. my MOM would love it.. and DAD would love it cuz MOM loves it you know dads.... and we can take pics of the Anniversary Party and put on there too..
dapalap
on 6/27/07 4:25 am - Somewhere, Uzbekistan
if ya have a target, they are under 100 bucks, so is walmart i believe ...the clincher is that you have to have a memory card in it at all times, but you can buy those relatively inexpensively......very cool gift IMHO
liz A.
on 6/27/07 4:42 am
a card.
Sparky
on 6/27/07 5:37 am - Reno, NV
Speakin of a card, I heard you sent one! Of course I haven't seen it yet cause my wife checks the mail and it is now somewhere in her traveling office. Thank you sweetie! I will keep pestering her till I see it! Sparky
liz A.
on 6/27/07 11:43 am
i know not of what you speak.
Liz...Tulsa
on 6/27/07 5:06 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Do you have a picture of them when they were young or pictures of them invididually young? We have a place in Tulsa that can restore them and put that faded color in, enlarge them, and frame them. I'm thinking of doing that to a couple pics of my mom and dad that are wallet sized.
pattyg
on 6/27/07 5:08 am - Springfield, IL
I always thought that something sentamental is better - maybe a scrapbook of thier years together, or get a video made with pictures set to music. Although the 50th is the golden anniversery - here is a link to some ideas! http://marriage.about.com/od/50thweddinganniversary/p/50anniv.htm
RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/27/07 5:40 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
my sister collected some photos from mom... and is going to have them showing in the back ground of the party..
Most Active