albums are up

dapalap
on 6/27/07 4:06 am - Somewhere, Uzbekistan
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/dapalap74/ Ok, all my albums are so there, so just a heads up..you enter at your own risk, and I will not be held responsible for any bleeding orifaces (such as the eye sockets) upon viewing! I was SPECIFICALLY wanting you to view the alpha night out..our first BIG gathering
EvylEyes
on 6/27/07 4:22 am - Around Chicago, IL
I had to look awfully hard to find a pic of me... wtf? Just kidding... I just had to remember where we took all those pics.... In fact, I think I took all those pics... I've never seen your before pic either.... you are one hot momma!! but you knew that already!! Love ya!! Jenn
PittsburghCutie
on 6/27/07 4:22 am - Pittsburgh, PA
lmmfao.....some of those pics are hilarious.....*shakin head at rhonda*.....hahahahahhahahahha....is that Jason???? WTF ever happened to him? Dawn you are so beautiful.... Annie's so beautiful...... The two of you in one wedding??? MUST SEE PICS!
RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/27/07 4:25 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
wtf.. aren't i beautiful.. or just trashed.. another GOOD REASON to go to AA... last I heard.. i think Jason got married.. but I may have an email address for him
dapalap
on 6/27/07 4:46 am - Somewhere, Uzbekistan
Yeah, Jason was the shizit for a while, he just kinda fell off the face of the earth.... Those were some goooood times, let me tell you! Oh and thanks for the compliment......you must share your wedding pics too!
AnnS
on 6/27/07 10:51 am - Smyrna, GA
you are sweet....but truly dawn is the beauty queen.....she really is cannot wait to see your pics honey.............
RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/27/07 4:24 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
... only glimpsed at the alpha night out so far.. but I think YOU liked ME http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/dapalap74/57b8.jpg awweee momma.. give me some tongue
dapalap
on 6/27/07 4:43 am - Somewhere, Uzbekistan
huh? whatever are you talking about? ya know i luv ya momma
liz A.
on 6/27/07 5:02 am
omg....when was THAT?
RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/27/07 5:10 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
are your eyes bleeding cum here Kellee.. let me show yu some luv
Most Active